I am NOT related to Cyril Clunge of 49 Para

How mortified I am to see Clunge being associated with such a person after an embarrassing public exposure & subsequently being dragged through the dirt. I'm filled with anger, or something else, after this dragging, which has caused a grate deal of discomfort.
Some might accuse me of being a pussy for not thrusting myself onto ARRSE'rs sooner but I didn't want to act like a bald faced cunt over what to others might be seen merely as pissing into the wind; something I have a lot of trouble with.

Stop picking on my ex husband. His head is broken,

L

lumpy2

I would just like to make clear, at this juncture, that I am not the artist known as Alopecia Clunge.

I am fairly confident that I know some of the career history of said Clunge, but decency prevents me from revealing any more details.

I think there is a degree of monkey business going on here.

Possibly.

How mortified I am to see Clunge being associated with such a person after an embarrassing public exposure & subsequently being dragged through the dirt. I'm filled with anger, or something else, after this dragging, which has caused a grate deal of discomfort.
Some might accuse me of being a pussy for not thrusting myself onto ARRSE'rs sooner but I didn't want to act like a bald faced cunt over what to others might be seen merely as pissing into the wind; something I have a lot of trouble with.
I want to puncture your lower intestines with something renowned for its unpleasantness and visual menace.

Dashing Chap.... He's a complete and utter cunt and ergo, closely related to the Clunge dynasty.

Alopecia Clunge could in fact be a Splashing Crap sock puppet.