"I am not going to start WW3 for you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 1999, British General Michael Jackson outright refused Wesley Clarke's order to block with UK troops the Russian paras from seizing Pristina airport: "I am not going to start WW3 for you!".

Do the British still have sober generals who are up to disobeying gung-ho Americans in Ukraine? Or are they now all political appointees who will obey the Americans willy-nilly to the end of the world?

Or has that breed of Briton gone forever?

Mike Jackson

Was the phrase 'sober general' just used in close proximity to mention of POD?

Blimey! (I think my liver may have recently recovered from hosting him at an event. In 2004.)

Was the phrase 'sober general' just used in close proximity to mention of POD?

Blimey! (I think my liver may have recently recovered from hosting him at an event. In 2004.)
Yes.

Your eyes weren't deceiving you.

But then Maalox does have a decidedly firm grip on reality.

Who is the current equivalent of Michael Jackson i.e. the British general in charge of the UK's land troop contribution to NATO?

Who is the current equivalent of Michael Jackson i.e. the British general in charge of the UK's land troop contribution to NATO?
Do your own research. We don't work for you.

Genuine question.
Who is this guy, and what's with the nonsense posts...?
Site troll, been here for years. Seems to spend most of it's life on ROPS.

Why it hasn't been smitten by the Mighty Ban Hammer remains a mystery.

No doubt a Mod will be along in a moment to explain such niceties as "the site rules".

In 1999, British General Michael Jackson outright refused Wesley Clarke's order to block with UK troops the Russian paras from seizing Pristina airport: "I am not going to start WW3 for you!".

Do the British still have sober generals who are up to disobeying gung-ho Americans in Ukraine? Or are they now all political appointees who will obey the Americans willy-nilly to the end of the world?

Mike Jackson
Wesley Clarke was and is a Scumbag

Much like yourself and your parents before you

Eat a Shotgun

Mike Jackson
219FD60F-EF9C-4D8D-8974-179D8D54EFF5.jpeg

ACAB

LE
It's you, if you want the job, you absolute throbber............

Mike Jackson

1643341651159.png

Action Jackson :thumleft:

I always imagine he’s like this bloke after he’s had a few.

ADBEE7DE-8E60-4343-9E5C-B3B3B09B2476.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads