Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

I Am Legend

say what! you must be easily pleased,
it was laughable, how could four Honda gennies supply enough power to run a huge lab full of lighting, computers and a detention facility, not to mention the lighting rig outside his house at the end! switching more than one of them would have tripped the puny breakers on the genny!! oh and if there was no power how come his first floor plumbing worked perfectly with good pressure?.
Where did the lions go after the initial scene? you never saw another animal again.
Loved the mad doctors name though Dr Krippen!!!!!! corny or what.
on the whole glad i didn't go to the cinema to see it, would have wanted a refund.

I'm glad I've got one of those unlimited passes for the cinema. Decided enough was enough after about an hour or so and walked out.

Went home and watched The Bourne Ultimatum to flush it out of my system!

bbc-g.jpg

Lets look at this a little more deeply:

The Omega Man.
A white guy who has to kill the only black guy in order to nail the only black woman.

I am Legend
A bunch of angry white folk trying to kill a black man who is only trying to help the angry white folk.

Discuss? :D
SK

Saw it last night pile of pants at one stage I was going to walk out. If it had been Brit flick it would have been more realistic and gritty...no dead bodies in the streets feral gangs etc what a waste.

Nice touch though Dr Krippen lost on some I suspect.

There seemed at one point that there was going to be a bit of a story on the woman he kidnapped to do his tests on and the bloke who appeared to be her other half and leader of the 'hive'. But it didnt and it turned out to be shite. Pity really, it could have been so much better.

alib said:
maguire said:
'I Am Legend', funnily enough ;) , by Richard Matheson.
I Am Legend was read chillingly by Angus McInnes on the BBC a while back.

The "hero" in the book eventually understands he has become a mythic monster amongst emerging new society of vampiric humanity. A twist too dark for Hollywood.

Yet another movie plugging Belstaff jackets.

It's been on radio bbc7 a few times, gave me the willy's fist time I heard it. \Dark, very very dark!