Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

I Am Legend

MJ-RDG

Clanker
what a load of crap...

this film takes too long to get started and when it does it's not all that, loads of hype about a poor film, wouldn't waste your time going to see it

anyone else seen it?

I enjoyed it but it didnt go deep enough. Having seen the Omega man which is a top film btw that had more story to it.

1hr 30mins and its mostly deserted scenes of New York and him getting a new DVD/tin of soup.

The bird turning up at the critical point spoiled the plot and seemed like a last minute get back on track with the original story.

Worth a watch on DVD (when released) could of been a lot better. The dog was the best thing in the film.

icemann said:
bad enough paying for cinema tick let alone paying for it dvd now trinians thars talking point

Allow me.

It was bad enough paying for a ticket for the pictures and I Am Legend was rubbish, so I bought a filum with birds in so I could touch myself whilst I watched St Trinians. Girls Aloud are apparently in it, but I rubbed myself into a tremble and went all giddy. Yours, Icemann. xxxx

Is a rough translation methinks.