i am leavin the army in 11 months what am i entitled to

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by jopling2842, Nov 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i signed off a month ago just wondering what im entitled to (if anything) when i leave my reckonable service date started from my 18th birthday on 24/10/2002 when i get out ill have served 10 years.
  2. ask your RCMO and resettlement officer.
  3. And having your Surname and last 4 as your user name on here is just fucking retarded.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Grammar lessons?
  5. so you signed off without even checking what you were entitled to!!!!!

in short
    GRT of 25 days
    5 warrants
    IRTC of £534
    No resettlement grant (12 years)
    preserved pension, payable at about 105yrs old by time you qualify
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Don't know why your signing off, I quite like Catterick.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. And who says JPA is useless? ;-)
  8. QDJM! Congratulations!
  9. Dont go to RHQ still leathered from the previous night to get your final signature. The Chief Clerk told me to **** off and come back Monday, I had, for once in my life resorted to begging to get away Friday and home to freedom. He was another 22 year no medal **** as well.
  10. was BATUS that bad!!
    And you with a young child aswell
  11. Ask not what my country can do for me, ask what can I do for my country.........................you freeloading jack ****.
  12. A ******* nightmare finding a job and life in civvie street.
  13. This level of response has brought a huge smile to my face. My thanks to the OP for raising the question on a slow afternoon in Catterick :)
  14. As the above people said fu£k all!! But there are jobs out there if you look and I mean really look for them and try and put your military qualifications in to civie speak.

15. As well as yourself?