i am leavin the army in 11 months what am i entitled to

i signed off a month ago just wondering what im entitled to (if anything) when i leave my reckonable service date started from my 18th birthday on 24/10/2002 when i get out ill have served 10 years.

ask your RCMO and resettlement officer.

And having your Surname and last 4 as your user name on here is just fucking retarded.

so you signed off without even checking what you were entitled to!!!!!

in short
GRT of 25 days
5 warrants
IRTC of £534
No resettlement grant (12 years)
preserved pension, payable at about 105yrs old by time you qualify

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Don't know why your signing off, I quite like Catterick.

i signed off a month ago just wondering what im entitled to (if anything) when i leave my reckonable service date started from my 18th birthday on 24/10/2002 when i get out ill have served 10 years.
QDJM! Congratulations!

i am leavin the army in 11 months what am i entitled to
Ask not what my country can do for me, ask what can I do for my country.........................you freeloading jack ****.

A ******* nightmare finding a job and life in civvie street.

As the above people said fu£k all!! But there are jobs out there if you look and I mean really look for them and try and put your military qualifications in to civie speak.

Dont go to RHQ still leathered from the previous night to get your final signature. The Chief Clerk told me to **** off and come back Monday, I had, for once in my life resorted to begging to get away Friday and home to freedom. He was another 22 year no medal **** as well.

As well as yourself?

I've got a job you can have, only qualifications needed are:-
1. Sun Bronzed Adonis.
2. Chod the size of the R101.
3. Happy to fcuk snakes as long as some bugger holds its head.
4. Secret Northern Rock Account.
5. Hate Scousers/Mancs/Brummies/Southern Poofs/Haggis Noshers/Fenians
Froggies/Cloggies/Prods/Sausage Noshers/Spicks/Wops/Spams/Slants and
every other twat.
6. Lying Bwasterd.

Can you start on Monday?......Free Pool Car(Saab)...Yes!....brill

Oh, I forgot, you will also have to take on that evil fat Cnut I live with,
wouldn't cause a problem will it?