I am just going outside and may be some time...

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by CRmeansCeilingReached, Mar 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am popping off for a wee all-expenses-paid holiday to the obvious, so won't be available to moderate the forum for the next few months. Please direct any moderation issues to cpunk.

Will try and stick my nose in the door from time to time. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Take care mate.

3. See you later and as Jarrod said.

4. ...more Int Corps sneaking around Argentina before the invasion :plotting:

• Like Like x 2
  5. shhhhhh

6. I reckon that given Tony Blair's recent pronouncement that its time we got in and gave Syria a good shoeing that must be where he's off to. After all Tony knows a thing or two when it comes to wars that need to be fought.

p.s. Stay Safe CR, have a good one.

7. As nearly everyone so far has stated - Stay Safe and don't let the sand get into the private parts !

8. Good luck Your Royal Highne.... bugger, sorry Sir, er, I mean mate ;-)

9. Have fun and I eagerly await the opportunity to bid on your bike :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Post pics of all your new gear so people can seethe with jealousy and ask when they will get the same.

11. Cool, when you off?

Just need to know when to start crayoning all over the Int forum.

draft_lens5339492module40360062photo_12456626574_CRAYOLA_EXECUTIVE_CRAYON_PEN.jpg

12. The true story:

Captain Lawrence Edward Grace ("Titus") Oates: "I am just going outside and may be some time."

Robert Falcon Scott: "I say chaps *tee hee* - while Oates is out - let's move the tent"

• Like Like x 5
  13. i'm going retro: large pack, '58 pattern water-retaining webbing, SLR and S6. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Been out a couple of years now, but still keep an eye on current (ish) events. Stay safe, keep your head down and best wishes - obviously not in a gay sort of way, more of a firm handshake sort of thing...

15. Waaaaay off track. He's got his babushka rig on and is hobbling around Limassol market at this very moment.