• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

I am going to be minted finally - yayyyyy

Edited to add my second lucky streak
Dear Correspondent.

I am compelled to write you this email for the following reason:-

One of my client, who is now deceased, in his Will, left his entire Estate and Cash deposit, valued millions of US dollars. The truth is that l do not know if you are the beneficiary or not.

For over two years, l have tried effortlessly to locate the person on the will without success, which mandated me to contact you.

Can you get back to me urgently if you are capable of investing these funds in any profitable ventures in your domain? You can reach me via this email address: kennethmooreesq@strompost.com for further explanation.

Respectfully Yours,

Kenneth Moore Esq

Tel:+447035901857
He is keen to get hold of me, he has emailed me a few times,

I will get a round in when the money comes through

Hello my good friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?, You may not understand why this mail came to you. But if you do not remember me, you might have receive an email from me in the past regarding a Milt-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded. I am using this opportunity to inform you that this Milt-million-dollar business has been concluded with the assistance of another partner from Venezuela who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.

I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to my new partner's account in Venezuela that was capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed during the course of the transaction. I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of One Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. I have left a certified international bank cheque for you worth of 1.200.000.00, Cash-Able anywhere in the world.

My dear friend I will like you to contact LINK TRUST SECURITY COMPANY there was the one that help my to transfer the money out, Contact them on his direct email address at: [ linktrust0@hotmail.de ] for the collection of your cheque.

I authorised them to release the Cheque to you whenever you contact them regarding the cheque. At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects, which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Please I will like you to accept this by taking it with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart, also comply with SECURITY COMPANY directives so that there will send the cheque to you without any delay. You will receive this within 4 days from now,

Name: LINK TRUST SECURITY COMPANY
Contact Person: Dr. Martins.
Email Address: linktrust0@hotmail.de
Phone: +229-9701-7811

Du contact them today as soon as you receive this mail as there are waiting to receive your call and mail.

Best Regard.
Barrister. Anan.
barrgabriel@btconnect.com
I must be the luckiest man in the world, I received this one today as well. I am never going to have to work again

Kenneth Moore -- didn't he play Dougie Bader in "Reach for the Sky"?

Ozzymick said:
Dear Correspondent.

One of my client, who is now deceased, in his Will, left his entire Estate and Cash deposit, valued millions of US dollars. The truth is that l do not know if you are the beneficiary or not.

For over two years, l have tried effortlessly to locate the person on the will without success, which mandated me to contact you.

Can you get back to me urgently if you are capable of investing these funds in any profitable ventures in your domain? You can reach me via this email address: kennethmooreesq@strompost.com for further explanation.

Respectfully Yours,

Kenneth Moore Esq

Tel: 07035901857

Lets all bombard him with texts and p1ss him off!!!!!

I know him, he is a Nigerian Expat!

Pyrex said:
Ozzymick said:
Dear Correspondent.

Respectfully Yours,

Kenneth Moore Esq

Have you heard of 07*** premium rate lines?

You fool Ozzymick for not getting in touch with him sooner, I have just phoned him and all I had to do was transfer £1000 to him to sort my flights and admin then Ill be a millionairre by next Saturday.
I dont believe you left the number on there.

Im Rich :relax:

Pyrex said:
Ozzymick said:
Dear Correspondent.

Respectfully Yours,

Kenneth Moore Esq

Or you could do what this lad is doing with his mobile number. he he he

Kenneth this is for you

quote "I’m just about to head off to a couple of free classified sites to post his number under a few spoof ads in the personals sections, so that should keep his mobile busy for the next few days, hehe!!!!" unquote

nice

hh

The_IRON said:
You fool Ozzymick for not getting in touch with him sooner, I have just phoned him and all I had to do was transfer £1000 to him to sort my flights and admin then Ill be a millionairre by next Saturday.

Thats how skint I am, I had no credit on my phone and my glasses are broken so I didnt see the number still on there.

How silly do I feel now :oops:

How green is your grass Ozziemick?

Of course it,s a scam.
Reply all you like and make Mr Kenneth Moore rich.

HOPE YOU HAV,NT ORDERED THE CAR!!

chippie said:
How green is your grass Ozziemick?

Of course it,s a scam.
Reply all you like and make Mr Kenneth Moore rich.

HOPE YOU HAV,NT ORDERED THE CAR!!
I was looking at the Koenigsegg CCX, the one the stig crashed.

Can you recall an email order????

I should stop believing all these emails I keep receiving.

Nice one Mick.

You should have ordered a Monaro though.

The_IRON said:

Are you sure Iron? I just phoned him and left him all my bank details. Said it would all definately go through and not to worry if i don't hear anything for a few days.

the_guru said:
Nice one Mick.

You should have ordered a Monaro though.
That is a sexy car as well, but I was just doing the new money thing, spending loads of money etc.

Shame the other lads have beaten me to it though. I could try though anyway :)

Latest Threads