i am goin back into the army

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bigbull, Jan 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. my wife has been saying that i am leaving the family as i am goin back in the army even tho that she will get a better life and she keeps puttin me down all the time
  2. whats your point then . she will be far away from you and will divorce you for leaving her you will be happy job jobbed
  3. Are you sure the NAAFI is the best place for this? I'd expect some flak if I were you....

4. Wind-up-FAIL
  5. i didnt know where else to put it
  6. put it in her handbag along with your bank card
  7. No, no, the Naafi is the correct place for wind-ups, even the shit ones.
  8. whats her address their are few here who can comfort her while you are away and explain the importance of your decision

Mr Random does a good line in spoon based pleasure and a particularly good dry bumming if rumour is to be believed
  9. is that what you told your wife ???????

try stab land,'' cake and eat it ''
  10. Where does your wife live? How soon will you be gone? Pics of wife please.
  11. Fuck me, I can barely keep-up with the sound of frantic typing!
  12. typing of the gusset ??????????????
  13. You've got to show her who wears the trousers. Women have been taking liberties over the past 20 year or so - call it 'women's lib' - or Whatever. Make a stand - you don't have to actually chin her - just a quick back-hander.
    She'll cry a bit - but you've got to be tough. Eventually she'll see reason and you're back on top, see.

If you've any qualms about this method give yourself the benefit of a couple of cans of good strong lager - the old dutch courage.

Good luck.
  14. Thats exactly what I was thinking I love Mong threads you can bet their are dozens of blokes right now going OOH OOH I have a smart arse comment for this one.
  15. i havent,,,,,,,,,,,,