i am goin back into the army

my wife has been saying that i am leaving the family as i am goin back in the army even tho that she will get a better life and she keeps puttin me down all the time

my wife has been saying that i am leaving the family as i am goin back in the army even tho that she will get a better life and she keeps puttin me down all the time
Are you sure the NAAFI is the best place for this? I'd expect some flak if I were you....

whats her address their are few here who can comfort her while you are away and explain the importance of your decision

Mr Random does a good line in spoon based pleasure and a particularly good dry bumming if rumour is to be believed

i didnt know where else to put it
You've got to show her who wears the trousers. Women have been taking liberties over the past 20 year or so - call it 'women's lib' - or Whatever. Make a stand - you don't have to actually chin her - just a quick back-hander.
She'll cry a bit - but you've got to be tough. Eventually she'll see reason and you're back on top, see.

If you've any qualms about this method give yourself the benefit of a couple of cans of good strong lager - the old dutch courage.

Good luck.

Thats exactly what I was thinking I love Mong threads you can bet their are dozens of blokes right now going OOH OOH I have a smart arse comment for this one.
i havent,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thats exactly what I was thinking I love Mong threads you can bet their are dozens of blokes right now going OOH OOH I have a smart arse comment for this one.
Curses.....

You've got to show her who wears the trousers. Women have been taking liberties over the past 20 year or so - call it 'women's lib' - or Whatever. Make a stand - you don't have to actually chin her - just a quick back-hander.
She'll cry a bit - but you've got to be tough. Eventually she'll see reason and you're back on top, see.

If you've any qualms about this method give yourself the benefit of a couple of cans of good strong lager - the old dutch courage.

Good luck.

lmfao has any one else been in this situation

lmfao has any one else been in this situation
o yes,,,, a few cans of ''hard'' aka stella, and every one, and any one, TAKE COVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!