• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

i am goin back into the army

my wife has been saying that i am leaving the family as i am goin back in the army even tho that she will get a better life and she keeps puttin me down all the time

my wife has been saying that i am leaving the family as i am goin back in the army even tho that she will get a better life and she keeps puttin me down all the time
Are you sure the NAAFI is the best place for this? I'd expect some flak if I were you....

whats her address their are few here who can comfort her while you are away and explain the importance of your decision

Mr Random does a good line in spoon based pleasure and a particularly good dry bumming if rumour is to be believed

i didnt know where else to put it
You've got to show her who wears the trousers. Women have been taking liberties over the past 20 year or so - call it 'women's lib' - or Whatever. Make a stand - you don't have to actually chin her - just a quick back-hander.
She'll cry a bit - but you've got to be tough. Eventually she'll see reason and you're back on top, see.

If you've any qualms about this method give yourself the benefit of a couple of cans of good strong lager - the old dutch courage.

Good luck.

You've got to show her who wears the trousers. Women have been taking liberties over the past 20 year or so - call it 'women's lib' - or Whatever. Make a stand - you don't have to actually chin her - just a quick back-hander.
She'll cry a bit - but you've got to be tough. Eventually she'll see reason and you're back on top, see.

If you've any qualms about this method give yourself the benefit of a couple of cans of good strong lager - the old dutch courage.

Good luck.

lmfao has any one else been in this situation

Latest Threads