I am getting old.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bernoulli, Apr 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We have just had a pile of Saga magazines turn up in the mess, and you know what? they are actually quite good. They had interviews with Parky and that nice Harrison Ford, the American moving pictures star. As if that wasn't good enough, I have cropped enough coupons out of them to cover half of the cost of a coach trip to Bexhill and by sending in a phot of myself holding up January's copy in front of Lidals I have been entered for a draw to win a years supply of generic brand baked beans.
    I have also developed a taste for the wry homilies of Radio 4's "Home truths" and listen to Radio 2. Does this mean that I am entering my dotage, and will soon end up in a home along with Canteen_Cowboy and cpunk? If I do, I don't give a f*ck if either of you are Daddy of the Amber Age TV lounge, I am not handing over my snout or Werthers as "insurance" payments or w*nking you off under your chair blankets. :D

PS What is with this "seaside town" shiite when I try to type in W**thing? I sense the clammy hand of BB... :?

2. Those other wireless stations don't play decent music. Sh!t. wanna play dominoes?

3. If you don't do as you are told, we hide your false teeth, take off the plug from your electric blanket, send your family to visit you, you know the ones that treat you like mlaaarr, and wet the tissue to wipe your face like a 2 year old, just because your in a home,and other evil stuff like that. you have to hand over the werthers

4. Not to mention tying a knot in his catheter.