I am gay

I like it!!!! (not in the arrse but this thread, let's see if a certain someone bites)

Airbonre_Aircrew said:
Just to let everybody know that I am a gay man and if you don't like it you can lump it. Of course if you are gay yourself then please PM me your mobile number. :twisted:
The wife is not puting out do you have the following:

1. Your own house with no mortage
2. Aston Martin
3. Over £1000000 in the bank
4. A small Co@@ pain does not rock my boat.
5. Enjoy being whiped with in an inch of your life.
6. Have the ability to cook ( this is imprtant) as im a fat git and like my scran.

If so you tick all the boxes and im your man. :?:

You're just pissed because you sent your mobile number and he never called.
It was the naked pictures he sent along with the number that were really offputting. Looked like a series of ads for Gay Anorexic BDSM Monthly. You'd probably like them Mark, should I forward them?

Airborne_Aircrew said:
You're just pissed because you sent your mobile number and he never called.
It was the naked pictures he sent along with the number that were really offputting. Looked like a series of ads for Gay Anorexic BDSM Monthly. You'd probably like them Mark, should I forward them?
The Mem Sahib still giggles at the ones you sent of you.

The Mem Sahib still giggles at the ones you sent of you.
She's not giggling at the pictures but rather she is comparing me to you and laughing at you... Hate to shatter your illusion... Go easy on the gal... She might be a bit of a munter but she's pretty good in the sack... Be a shame to have to go back to Auntie Pamela and her five ugly nieces... :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Aviation 39
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 11
Gunner_ear Sappers 17