Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by sa69er, Mar 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all,
    Well the title said it all really...I am Gay and want to join the best Armed Forces in the World...I am not interested in looking at other soldiers bottoms, I want to be a Soldier...end of. Does the Army have a problem with homosexuals and would I get grief? At the end of the day, all I want to do is serve my country...I can't help my sexuality...

2. I'll just put some popcorn on...
  3. this has go to be a WAH sa69er
  4. Dammit! Just as 'Law and Order' is about to start.
  5. Got to be a Wah!! Although you'll probably get on well in 3 Para Mortars from what I hear.. :glomp:
  6. Have you thought about the RAF? Its almost compulsory with them.
  7. Congratulations.
  8. this better not be a wah...

"The Army welcomes people from all backgrounds. Whatever your race, ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, there is a role for you in our team. No account is taken of sexual orientation, social background or marital/civil partnership status; we have a strict code of conduct that ensures a zero tolerance for bullying, harassment, discrimination and victimisation on any grounds."

on the other hand, your a poof and your going to be ripped on mercilessly. if you can't take it and end up suing, don't join. if you sue, it takes money from the army that should be spent on kit and squaddies that don't whine about being taken the p!ss out of.
  9. :?

You think? But I've made popcorn now... :crying:
  10. Well contact the Israeli embassy then
  11. Wah shield up.
    The Armed Forces tend to reflect society as that's where we recruit from.
    Being a STAB I have met a few TA soldiers who are gay/lesbian, to be Frank, gingers and the Welsh get more stick. I'm not sure about the Reg's. ask Wedge35.

Be warned, "Naked Bar" is a drinking game not a prelude to a mass gay love orgy. :D
  12. and I've cracked open a bottle of red :drunken:
  13. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

14. OP are you the original "Happy Chappy", then?

Attest if you are serious: end of.
  15. Be one hell of a dampener if someone shouted "naked bar" and you had a hard on!