I am feking fuming!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by drone, Jul 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I spent 40 minutes doing CPR on a gentleman this afternoon, our underfunded Ambulance Service got there as quickly as they could, after I got him going for a second time -
    I asked a by-stander to go to Morrisons Supermarket and get a De-fib. He did! He was given one by a member of staff and STOPPED by a manager from leaving the store with it. HEALTH AND SAFETY? If I am not 'qualified' to use one, perhaps they could have sent a 'First Aider' some 800 yards?

The gentleman was alive when the ambulance left, no thanks to MORRISONS and I pray he makes it.

MORRISONS Supermarket, hang your heads in SHAME!

2. All my socks are knee-length :wink:

3. what the hell? can this managed be charged with anything?

4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

You hero, you.

You're absolutely right to be outraged. Fancy them not letting a device that can potentially electrocute a healthy person be released into the hands of a random person they've never seen before.

What a pack of twats.

:roll: Mong.

On the plus side, they've got some good cider offers at the moment.

More reasons to shop at Morrisons.

5. I am surprised at Morrisons.

Their cheesy bread is excellent.

6. I suppose the fact that DeFib is an extra half day bolt on to the FAW means that it's just common sense and it's just a money spinner?

That said, DeFibs do generally talk to the user, and tell them how to do it.

But still, there is probably some gash H&S law that says if you electrocuted yourself or the half-dead bloke with THEIR defib, they'd be liable.

7. I still wouldn't shop there, full of peasants and you could bump into that twat Hammond.

8. Is he dead yet?

9. If they couldn't trust me to use one, they could have sent a FIRST AIDER 800 yards up the road, how many funerals of people electrocuted by De-fibs have you attended?

10. 3

11. Serves the cunt right for not trying to die outside of Sainsburys. Their health and safety laws are pretty lax.

12. He was probably poor, poor people don't shop (or get defibbed) at Sainsburys.

13. At the age of 81 he probably saw more service then most of us?

14. 81 years of newsreels, I bet he saw it.

15. Very true. I once saw a very smart old gentleman who looked like he had a few bob die outside of Harrods.