I am feking fuming!

I spent 40 minutes doing CPR on a gentleman this afternoon, our underfunded Ambulance Service got there as quickly as they could, after I got him going for a second time -
I asked a by-stander to go to Morrisons Supermarket and get a De-fib. He did! He was given one by a member of staff and STOPPED by a manager from leaving the store with it. HEALTH AND SAFETY? If I am not 'qualified' to use one, perhaps they could have sent a 'First Aider' some 800 yards?

The gentleman was alive when the ambulance left, no thanks to MORRISONS and I pray he makes it.

MORRISONS Supermarket, hang your heads in SHAME!

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
You hero, you.

You're absolutely right to be outraged. Fancy them not letting a device that can potentially electrocute a healthy person be released into the hands of a random person they've never seen before.

What a pack of twats.

:roll: Mong.

On the plus side, they've got some good cider offers at the moment.

More reasons to shop at Morrisons.

drone said:
I spent 40 minutes doing CPR on a gentleman this afternoon, our underfunded Ambulance Service got there as quickly as they could, after I got him going for a second time -
I asked a by-stander to go to Morrisons Supermarket and get a De-fib. He did! He was given one by a member of staff and STOPPED by a manager from leaving the store with it. HEALTH AND SAFETY? If I am not 'qualified' to use one, perhaps they could have sent a 'First Aider' some 800 yards?
I suppose the fact that DeFib is an extra half day bolt on to the FAW means that it's just common sense and it's just a money spinner?

That said, DeFibs do generally talk to the user, and tell them how to do it.

But still, there is probably some gash H&S law that says if you electrocuted yourself or the half-dead bloke with THEIR defib, they'd be liable.

Fugly said:
You hero, you.

You're absolutely right to be outraged. Fancy them not letting a device that can potentially electrocute a healthy person be released into the hands of a random person they've never seen before.

What a pack of twats.

If they couldn't trust me to use one, they could have sent a FIRST AIDER 800 yards up the road, how many funerals of people electrocuted by De-fibs have you attended?

jarrod248 said:
40 mins seems excessive to me, he'll be fcuking cabbaged and the family will sue you for not trying harder.
He came back at regular intervals!

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
drone said:
Fugly said:
You hero, you.

What a pack of twats.

If they couldn't trust me to use one, they could have sent a FIRST AIDER 800 yards up the road, how many funerals of people electrocuted by De-fibs have you attended?
Refering to what Flash has highlighted, I'd also like to add this: Fuck off you fucking dull fucking fuck.

I suggest you sue Morrisons for the lack of psychic powers which would have enabled them to actually realise that you STILL had no training or authority to operate a de-fib, and they had theefore acted correctly in the first place.

Keep jogging. Or not, in this case .