I Am Fcuking Pissed Off!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rossi, May 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just broken my collar bone for the third 3rd time in 7 weeks :evil: !!! I cant fcuking believe it, it had almost healed again and i fcuking go do it again.

1st time was playing football. Went to hospital and was told id broken it half way through (green stick fracture) so got put in a sling for a week. After one week the doctor told me i didnt need the sling so i took it off.
    2nd time was the day after i got the sling off. I was puting a jacket on and it snapped all the way through this time. Didnt go to hospital but put the sling back on for another 2 weeks. After 6 weeks since i first did it i went to hospital and was told there was still a small crack on the top but that it was ok to go back to sport etc so long as i didnt fall on it etc, even though it would be unlikely to break again.
    3rd time was this afternoon. And what the fuck do i do, fall on it and break it all the way through again :evil: . Not been to hospital yet but have put the sling back on and have an apointment on tuesday. Theres not much they can do anyway so i dont mind waiting.

But fcukin hell i am angry :evil: ! Just as its almost healed i put myself out for another 6 weeks at least.

Anyone else got any funny or interesting stories along the same lines?
  2. no :eek:
  3. Sounds like your extremely unlucky!...............Greenstick fractures are normaly found only in children. It gain the nomenclature 'Greenstick' due to its resemblance (in nature) to the breaking of a sapling or twig.

How old are you?

Which unit do you belong too?

If your not a walt feck off away from me!
  4. Im 16. And im not a walt. I'm joining up when i finish school.

5. so in that case don't fcuking swear in the naafi.
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

And stop w@nking or it will never heal.

Tip for the young - try ambidextrousness.
  7. I have lots of funny/interesting stories but they are not suitable for a G audience. Come back when your testicles drop chookie :wink:
  8. And your joining the Army??? You think maybe you might have a problem with your bones or something??? I suggest you look into your re-occurring broken bone problem, medically, before joining.
  9. looks like it sucks to be you
  10. My testicles have dropped gorgeous :twisted:
  11. No, my bones are fine. This is the first time ive ever broken one. I asked my doctor if this would affect me joining up and he said that because im still young it should heal up fine and shouldnt cause me any problems for the future, the only thing that may happen is that i might have a small lump over where i broke it but that it will wear down in time. The only reason why its broken 3 times is because the point where it keeps breaking has not fully healed each time ive done it (except 1st time). Basically i probably shouldnt have been doing sport for another few weeks then it would have been fine.
    But simply, i dont have a bone problem and it wont afect my chances when joining up, luckily.
  12. I think being bone could be your major downfall.

Saying that it didn't do Eggbanjo any harm and the welsh puff now counts bricks and breeze blocks for a living in Caerphilly
  13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Totally agree MDN with the bone comment. Obviously this young man is perfect recruit material for the AAC. :wink: 8O
  14. No chance with AAC. Its gonna be Infantry for me.
  15. Now theres a shocker