I am disappointed in my colleagues

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chrisg46, Feb 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Recently, a not unattractive new blonde female recruit has asked on Facebook if it is ok to post pics of her in her uniform. There have been over a dozen replies from my younger single colleagues but NOT ONE of them has even hinted at pics sans uniform! I hang my head in shame and can only ask forgiveness on their behalf.

2. Well.........where's the link to her FB page?

3. 2nd.... Link ?

4. Tits or GTFO!

5. So basically a female recruit who has blonde hair posts on facebook?

6. Forgiveness be buggered, ask her for nekkid pics! Dear God man, where's your initiative?!

7. Are you lot all Regs or Ex-Regs. Thx heavens I was only a STAB and thus have more imagination. Pansies the lotta you. Get her gang banged with an emphasis on her star fish being DP.d.

8. Fuck me what a pointless thread, no links, pics and into that a snivelling apology on behalf of some other people. Man the fuck up, this is the NAAFI, post link to site, pics and chastise your "colleagues" from the Blue Oyster Champagne and Cocktail Lounge by skiffing their coffee cups (or no doubt finest bone china).

9. LLech, the chat up line thread is else where!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Here's some topical top bollocks;

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Before 'Arrsolution' can be confirmed, we need to see the 'not unattractive new blonde female recruit'.

12. Bint Walt

13. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Especially she draws her new arse from stores.

14. Get a Link to her FB page or MTFU ..... SHIT THREAD

15. It's been 2 hours now and no link.

You are officially, a dripping quim, and should be given ROP's

• Like Like x 1