I am chosen as new face of Blitish Army adverts

LingsCars

Old-Salt
Stand by your bloody beds!

I've been paid to do the soft East Asian +female snowdrop recruiting bit.

HERE

Someone else is doing the soft disabled, soft black, soft homosexual and soft transgender campaigns. I have no idea about those.

But I'm very proud to represent the non-Jap east asian snowdrops.

Ling

Well, ding dong and bring Ling along... long time since you were last here Ling.

LingsCars

Old-Salt
Yeah well, I thought you'd all been blown up in Helmand... it's gone very quiet in the UK. No psycho ex-soldier events, lately.

Another pointless and totally bonkers thread.

Made me laugh though :)

LingsCars

Old-Salt
Jesus, how many adverts are on this website, these days?? Try cramming more on, why not? I'm surprised the Army isn't advertising here, too.

Join the Army , get a discount on a car ;) ! well played Ling :)

I had a tee shirt once "Join the Army , See the world, Kill people.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Ling, always a pleasure, never a chore.

For those of you who don't know her - Ling is a long time member of the site and has a black belt in firing Ping-Pong balls out of her fanny.

Tread carefully.

Edit: Also used to be a site sponsor too, if I remember correctly?

Last edited:
Big love for lovely Ling :mrgreen:

Welcome back

Got any cheap motors

LingsCars

Old-Salt
I spoke to the Political Secretary (basically their MI6 enforcer) from the Chinese Embassy in London a couple of years ago. I had lunch a Gordon Ramsey place (just in case you think I was in for interrogation). Political Sec. said their view was the North Koreans were "lunatics and nutters".

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
I spoke to the Political Secretary (basically their MI6 enforcer) from the Chinese Embassy in London a couple of years ago. I had lunch a Gordon Ramsey place (just in case you think I was in for interrogation). Political Sec. said their view was the North Koreans were "lunatics and nutters".
Thank you Ling.

And what is the harmonious party chairman of the people going to do about this piece of shit?

LingsCars

Old-Salt
Well, what's YOUR leader doing about him?

Simple answers for simple people :)

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Welcome back Ling!

Who is this pointing at now, or did someone buy it?

Ah madam Ling, you cray-cray.

Arrse was funny when you used to hang out here, not so much now.

How much for a 3 year old Jag XF?

MB

Latest Threads