I am blogging about my post-army business failure

I left the army in 2011 to set up my own business. That business subsequently failed and now I have challenged myself to start a busines is 28 days for less than £200 and blog my way thorugh the process. It will be a no holds bared and honest account of my mistakes and how they are shaping this new business.

Please join me for the challenge at my blog, I made some very expensive mistakes so please read my blog and save yourself similar mistakes:

www.the200poundchallenge.wordpress.com

Thanks

Is this the same business or another business to the one you refer to in the other thread.

llech, you are right, they are arbitary and I explain that in yesdterday's blog post.

Ex-Stab, quite possibly!

Lindermyer, not quite sure I understand the question. I am starting 1 business.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I left the army in 2011 to set up my own business. That business subsequently failed and now I have challenged myself to start a busines is 28 days for less than £200 and blog my way thorugh the process. It will be a no holds bared and honest account of my mistakes and how they are shaping this new business.

Please join me for the challenge at my blog, I made some very expensive mistakes so please read my blog and save yourself similar mistakes:

www.the200poundchallenge.wordpress.com

Thanks
Get a job, keep the £200 or buy a suit for interviews.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Back_at_RD

Old-Salt
Your blog is potentially an interesting read, but it might be worth taking the time to ensure that the earliest post (and the menus) appear at the top of the screen, rather than the last pot.

Thanks

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

morsk

LE
It wasn't a business selling compasses and VMs toolboxes on Ebay was it?

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
I must be honest - I still haven't a fcuking clue what this is all about - all I can find is a blog that doesn't seem to go anywhere other than bemoan the fact that staff charge you 11p for everything that they do.

What's happening, @caffeine_monster ?

Latest Threads