I am being guided by a higher force..

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bernoulli, Jul 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am now certain that a Higher Force is guiding me, and protecting me from myself.

As a consequence of the tragic events of the 7th of July , a temporary mortuary has been set up in the grounds of the HAC headquarters.

I was online last night, when Shatan, Lord of Flies and Son of the Morning Star came unto me and urged me to post the following on the TA board.

At the precise moment that I was about to hit “submit”, I felt a hand on my shoulder, and heard a voice:

“No, Bernoulli. That is an abomination”.

When l looked around, there was nobody there...

I was overcome with grief and shame, and immediately deleted that vile post.

Thank you Lord.

Thank you.

2. *laughs until his head falls off*

3. Berni, you're an institution! (Or should that read: "Berni, you should be institutionalised!" ?) :? Laughing my socks off!! :D :lol:

4. so wrong yet so funny

5. ah god is so boring, what he should have said was "Berni, that is a vile, horrible and disgusting comment that will upset many good natured god faring people.......................

.....................................................Stick it in the Naafi instead those cnuts will laugh at anything"