I am a racist

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Fallschirmjager, Jun 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think 'to be racist' is mans default setting. Regardless of your background, colour, country of origin we're all racist by design - everyones racist about someone. I think its hard to lose that after just a couple of decades of it being 'improper'
    • Like Like x 3
  2. See below.
  3. I think he's hit it right on the head there. I would agree on most points however a Muslim civil war does seem a bit extreme in this country but you never know. However calling people racist just because they have questioned/challenged our immigration policy is a bit of a piss take in my opinion and I am probably a 'racist' aswell then.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. It's also hard to spell, apparently.
  5. Nazi...
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Never had a problem with spelling apparently
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I agreed with every thing he said, guess I'm a rascist
  8. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

He is a racist, his little talk is a torrent of non sequiturs and logical fallacies, and this thread is off to the hole.
  9. Oh dear, Whet was right all along

There are loads of racists here on Arrse.
  10. .
    Everyones a racist. If a group of pikeys moved onto waste ground at the bottom of your garden would you be happy for them to stay there? Seig Heil.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Liked the first comment on the YT thread ...

"I'm racist too -and I'm black, hehe! Goes to show how stupid the leftist politicians, media and public have become."
  12. < Forriner
  13. He's entirely correct, however he's probably committing a crime by saying so according to today's laws (those mostly fashioned by Blair's New Labour gang for the purpose of enhancing their careers and bank balances, and of satisfying their lusts for power).

It's not coincidental that in the city where he's standing he's now a member of a minority as a white native Briton.

Naturally, those whose mindsets are shaped by the Guardian's commentators will:
    a. Sneer, call him a Nazi and compare him to Goebbels
    b. Sneer, call him a scaremongerer and deny the possibility that the various British customs and cultures (and religion, for what it's worth) will be largely swamped in the next thirty years
    c. Sneer, call him a racist and demand that he be silenced.
    • Like Like x 2