I am a racist

I think 'to be racist' is mans default setting. Regardless of your background, colour, country of origin we're all racist by design - everyones racist about someone. I think its hard to lose that after just a couple of decades of it being 'improper'

I think he's hit it right on the head there. I would agree on most points however a Muslim civil war does seem a bit extreme in this country but you never know. However calling people racist just because they have questioned/challenged our immigration policy is a bit of a piss take in my opinion and I am probably a 'racist' aswell then.

I think 'to be rascist' is mans default setting. Regardless of your background, colour, country or origin we're all rascist by design - everyones rasict about someone. I think its hard to lose that after just a couple of decades of it being 'improper'
It's also hard to spell, apparently.

Everyones a racist. If a group of pikeys moved onto waste ground at the bottom of your garden would you be happy for them to stay there? Seig Heil.

Liked the first comment on the YT thread ...

"I'm racist too -and I'm black, hehe! Goes to show how stupid the leftist politicians, media and public have become."

He's entirely correct, however he's probably committing a crime by saying so according to today's laws (those mostly fashioned by Blair's New Labour gang for the purpose of enhancing their careers and bank balances, and of satisfying their lusts for power).

It's not coincidental that in the city where he's standing he's now a member of a minority as a white native Briton.

Naturally, those whose mindsets are shaped by the Guardian's commentators will:
a. Sneer, call him a Nazi and compare him to Goebbels
b. Sneer, call him a scaremongerer and deny the possibility that the various British customs and cultures (and religion, for what it's worth) will be largely swamped in the next thirty years
c. Sneer, call him a racist and demand that he be silenced.

If racism or being a racist is merely a desire to preserve your culture and traditions then why are so few people willing to stand up and proudly announce to the world that they are a racist?

Perhaps because there are traditionalists and there are racists and their motivation is entirely different to each other. Traditionalists forward their agenda by highlighting the good and the beneficial in their culture not the perceived flaws and threats thought to be inherent in another.

Gentlemen may prefer blondes but they don't discriminate against brunettes.

He's entirely correct, however he's probably committing a crime by saying so according to today's laws (those mostly fashioned by Blair's New Labour gang for the purpose of enhancing their careers and bank balances, and of satisfying their lusts for power).

It's not coincidental that in the city where he's standing he's now a member of a minority as a white native Briton.

Naturally, those whose mindsets are shaped by the Guardian's commentators will:
a. Sneer, call him a Nazi and compare him to Goebbels
b. Sneer, call him a scaremongerer and deny the possibility that the various British customs and cultures (and religion, for what it's worth) will be largely swamped in the next thirty years
c. Sneer, call him a racist and demand that he be silenced.
d. Sneer, call him a racist, and say that "his little talk is a torrent of non sequiturs and logical fallacies, and this thread is off to the hole."

I don't care if he's a racist or not. I don't care if immigrants are this or that colour, or believe in this or that sky pixie. I just think that the place is overcrowded already, and I also think that mass immigration has more to do with keeping wages down than any abstract notions of fairness or equality.

I am not a racist, I am a misanthrope.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads