I am a mllionaire

These nice people have just told me that if I send them £10 I will be rich beoyond my wildest dreams, as I have just won the Australian lottery, which is strange as it one part of the world I never bothered to visit

Attachments

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
May I suggest using a slightly darker pen next time you try to censor your name Mr Paterson?

Doh! Beaten to it.

Ravers said:
May I suggest using a slightly darker pen next time you try to censor your name Mr Paterson?
AS I have posted pages from my passport on here I thought you all knew my name and its not the one on the letter its Jim

So you aren't a millionaire you've just recieved an invite to play a game.

My nipper asked me to play connect four last night, but I won't start a thread about it........ besides it ended in tears, I hate losing and back handed her.

tropper66 said:
Ravers said:
AS I have posted pages from my passport on here I thought you all knew my name and its not the one on the letter its Jim
aka Peter Paterson

When you magnify the small print on the back , by about times 50,all you are realy doing is buying a lottery ticket for a tenner each.

vvaannmmaann said:
It makes a change from "Mr Tom Champagne"
The difference is Tom Champagne IS a real person. His mother used to live in the same village as my parents.

Tom Champagne was fictious. iirc the name "given" to the software Reader's Digest used to 'preselect' winners.. ie "you have passed stage 1 - being on our mailing list".

Source. "Funs" and SSADM courses, 1990/91. Cant remember the name of the AA RTA software, nor the TVLA licensing system. Vaguely remember the story behind INGRES.

Yes, I am aware of what RD put on their website *now*. And maybe they really do/did have someone with that name.

<crawls back under anorak>

I won the Euro lottery the other week. 2 quid 80p. f ucks sake.

Latest Threads