I am a bellend please forgive me

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Pmason, Oct 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. im a dick

2. You're a fcuking wah more like.

3. I can gaurantee you're not as much of a dick as me

If you challenge me........well let's just leave it at that(ted ninja kicks away into the distance) x

4. Not as much of a Dick as im packing!! 8)

5. Can the posts really get anymore more fcuking uninteresting? Yes you are a dick, now fcuk off and post on boringcnuts.com

6. Might be best to list your crimes in order to show appropriate contriteness.

7. Indeed you are, now let's all hope and pray that something awful happens between now and 23rd November

8. Some barely literate drink induced racism and homophobia starting here and also on this thread here. Although one of our friendly neighbourhood mods has kindly edited some of his posts.

He's now worried he won't be getting in the Army or will get the shoeing of his life if he does.

9. Thanks, although in fact I've been following them. I was actually after a full confession - goo for the soul and rather entertaining on a boring Monday a.m.

goo? I meant good

10. Yup, you most certainly are :oops:

11. Fingers on lips, nothing sorted yet.

Ssssh.

12. Is it just me, or should he be allowed into the army for just a few weeks?

13. We should be thankful for people like Pmason, it's for people like him we can have some light hearted banter in the NAAFI, really, he must be related to Mike Golden, bless the 2 lads, salt of the earth if you ask me :D

14. You are a decent person, but too kind. Really, far, far too kind.

15. NOW PMASON, TAKE A HINT AND GO AND RUN A COLD BATH AND LIE IN IT AND SLASH YOUR WRISTS!