I always knew there was something odd about ICA.

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by CRmeansCeilingReached, Jun 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Quote from the "Hitman - Blood Money" blurb.

:)

2. I couldn't be arrsed reading that but essentially ICA are assassins?! Nice one.. I'll have to ask for a grant for something assasinesque.

3. Bah.. are we saying that CR's intelligence is dated and well... shite?! Sureley not!

4. what's the big deal? i just took someone else's report and tried to pass it off as my own work.

i'm training for commissioning ;)

5. Now that's comedy!!!!!

6. If you are thinking about Comissioning , why not take you blokes work and pass it off as their own??????

:roll: Now that will never work, I'll get my coat.....

7. Don't you have get past Cpl for commissioning?...:)

8. Apparently the size of CR means he'd struggle to get past anyone!!!!!!

9. if you give me a pork pie, i'll let you past ;)

10. Forget and forgive CR for stealing someone else thread. He's just answered the age old question, it was him that ate all the pies!!!!! :lol:

11. anyone who's met me already knows that's the case... now whose reporting is years out of date? :)

12. Intelligence indicates that a shadowy godfather type figure has been behind widespread instances of pie consumption over the last 16 years. The target, known only by his underworld nickname of "CR", has consistently been eating all the pies for years. This is neer apparent when engaging him in conversation, it is only given away when you meet him face to face and are stunned by the size of his waist. The latest assessment is that "CR" has been and still is eating all the pies.............. :lol:

13. i quite like choc ices too :)

14. That's why there was none left in Tesco's this weekend, you b@stard..................