I always knew there was something odd about ICA.

Quote from the "Hitman - Blood Money" blurb.

When assassins from Agent 47's contract agency, The ICA, are systematically eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger, more powerful agency has entered the fray. For Agent 47 it's business as usual, until suddenly he loses contact with The ICA. Sensing that he may be the next target, he travels to America, where he prepares to make a killing.
Agent 47 is back and this time he's paid in cold, hard cash. How the money is spent will affect his passage through the game and the weapons at his disposal, resulting in a unique gameplay experience for each player. Powered by a new version of Io's stunning Glacier engine, Hitman: Blood Money will deliver the most brutal and realistic simulation of life as the world's deadliest assassin.
:)

I couldn't be arrsed reading that but essentially ICA are assassins?! Nice one.. I'll have to ask for a grant for something assasinesque.

Bah.. are we saying that CR's intelligence is dated and well... shite?! Sureley not!

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
what's the big deal? i just took someone else's report and tried to pass it off as my own work.

i'm training for commissioning ;)

If you are thinking about Comissioning , why not take you blokes work and pass it off as their own??????

:roll: Now that will never work, I'll get my coat.....

Don't you have get past Cpl for commissioning?...:)

Intelligence indicates that a shadowy godfather type figure has been behind widespread instances of pie consumption over the last 16 years. The target, known only by his underworld nickname of "CR", has consistently been eating all the pies for years. This is neer apparent when engaging him in conversation, it is only given away when you meet him face to face and are stunned by the size of his waist. The latest assessment is that "CR" has been and still is eating all the pies.............. :lol:

you mean they last long enough to go into the freezer? :)