I agree with Putin...

... I'd rather boff her
than

Vladimir Putin rumoured to be leaving wife to marry Olympic gymnast half his age
Last updated at 16:40pm on 17th April 2008

Rumours are circulating in Moscow that Vladimir Putin has left his wife and is set to marry a former rhythmic gymnast less than half his age

The 56-year-old Russian president is said to have formed a relationship with the beautiful Alina Kabaeva, 24, and the couple have decided to tie the knot.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=560278&in_page_id=1811

It's in the Mail, so it must be true.

Apparently:
Alina Maratovna Kabaeva (Tatar: Älinä Marat qızı Qabayeva Russian: Али́на Мара́товна Каба́ева, born May 12, 1983 in Tashkent, Uzbek SSR, Soviet Union of Tatar father and Russian mother.) She is a rhythmic gymnast from Russia. Kabaeva is known for her extreme natural flexibility.
Analysis from Sergey would be much appreciated.

fair one. surprised he didn't "disappear"his wife first though.

Think I have to agree with you. I'd love to boff her in the buff. Get a bit of action from his wife's chuff as well.

Bet his divorce won't be dragged through the courts in the MCartny / Mills fashion either as she tries to get her mitts on his roubles..

...Not when she is only a nod from him away from a visit by some very serious men with thin watches, menacing briefcases and a makarov! :D

Why didn't he just keep them both...if I was supreme oligarch of the former Soviet Union I certainly would exercise a more "inclusive" policy on sexual partners...

None of this messing about with the gutter press for him...he's had the fukcing newspaper that carried the story closed down!
Fukcing excellent! :twisted:
LINK

I'm afraid I've reached the stage where even Putina No 1 looks reasonably pokable, a sentiment underlined when my eye inadvertently falls on Mrs D, whose charms, if ever she had any, disappeared some time ago, along with the last of her teeth ... Sweaty shenanigans are therefore now something of a rarity, and even then only after lashings of cheap booze. Makes a crackin' chilli con carne, though. :D