I agree with Putin...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rumpelstiltskin, Apr 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ... I'd rather boff her [​IMG] than [​IMG]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=560278&in_page_id=1811

It's in the Mail, so it must be true.

Apparently:
    Analysis from Sergey would be much appreciated.

2. fair one. surprised he didn't "disappear"his wife first though.

3. Cracking phrase, I'm using that!

4. Think I have to agree with you. I'd love to boff her in the buff. Get a bit of action from his wife's chuff as well.

5. Bet his divorce won't be dragged through the courts in the MCartny / Mills fashion either as she tries to get her mitts on his roubles..

...Not when she is only a nod from him away from a visit by some very serious men with thin watches, menacing briefcases and a makarov! :D

6. Why didn't he just keep them both...if I was supreme oligarch of the former Soviet Union I certainly would exercise a more "inclusive" policy on sexual partners...

7. She could leave a nasty mark with those chompers though?
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

8. None of this messing about with the gutter press for him...he's had the fukcing newspaper that carried the story closed down!
    Fukcing excellent! :twisted:
    LINK

9. I'm afraid I've reached the stage where even Putina No 1 looks reasonably pokable, a sentiment underlined when my eye inadvertently falls on Mrs D, whose charms, if ever she had any, disappeared some time ago, along with the last of her teeth ... Sweaty shenanigans are therefore now something of a rarity, and even then only after lashings of cheap booze. Makes a crackin' chilli con carne, though. :D

10. if she can do this....quite frankly I'm not surprised!!

Attached Files: