I accidentally lied on my medical!

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by A13x, Feb 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On the form where it asked have you ever needed hospital treatment or an operation, i ticked no.

But after i handed the form to my doctor and a few weeks after i remembered that when i got my face smashed into the ice at hockey i broke my nose and had to have stitches in my chin and lip.

There wasn't any operation on my nose, they just gave a injection in it and twisted it back into place, i was not put to sleep and stitiches are stitches.

Do you think this will matter or am i just paranoid?

2. Nope it doesnt matter mate, i done exactly the same on mine. Aslong as the GP has put all the details down, thats all they need. I wouldnt worry at all. I got cleared for my medical within the week

3. on't worry about it. It will be fine.

4. may be a silly question but will me gp have any details of this because i just went straight to the hospital, never saw my gp about nay of it?

5. The hospital should send a copy of what happened to your GP. They will also have details of your sex change - did you declare that on the questionaire ?? Cus if you didnt , yer fcuked :twisted:

6. I only had small implants so i'm hoping they won't notice :D

7. They're meant to be at the front though.

(and no, to the original - as posted NHS will forward copies to your GP), you'll sit through the medical interview, so you can draw attention to it then).

8. i had an operation wen i was bout 13/14 because i was working with my dads company at weekends but lifting stuff that was to heavy for my hernier i had im brilliant now tho no problems as all

9. Oh those pesky hernia glands :p

10. indeed nightmare but im all sorted was over 4 years ago neva felt better never had any problems lift weights had checkups b4 i do medical everythings fine that put my mind at rest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.