Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’m a Celebrity 2020

From this I expect you are a (vicarious) sleb, now?

Only because of the location, I hope they're greeted by typically Welsh wet weather and all the contestants get Covid, or some kind of disease off the locals

I’m sure we could all think of some location specific trials for the celebs.

For example, they could walk up and down the same mountain all day, then be given a slap up evening meal only to be thrown out half way through and told to walk up it again.

For a bush tucker trial they could be given an OXO cube and then scavenge their own creepie crawlies.

Having been told that they have been voted off, they should be filmed descending to a waiting taxi, only to have it **** off as they reached it. At which point they are then told they have actually to hike 10k to somewhere else. Only they are now late and they have to carry some of the camera equipment.

I’d watch that...

For example, they could walk up and down the same mountain all day, then be given a slap up evening meal only to be thrown out half way through and told to walk up it again.

For a bush tucker trial they could be given an OXO cube and then scavenge their own creepie crawlies.

Having been told that they have been voted off, they should be filmed descending to a waiting taxi, only to have it **** off as they reached it. At which point they are then told they have actually to hike 10k to somewhere else. Only they are now late and they have to carry some of the camera equipment.

I’d watch that...
Now where did you get the inspiration for such a scheme, think it needs a snappy new name, any ideas?

Now where did you get the inspiration for such a scheme, think it needs a snappy new name, any ideas?

Indeed... :)

In fact the spin-off potential is enormous. Ant and Dec (or that dreary tart who presented Big Brother) could follow them as they take part in:

I’m a celebrity get that tincture of benzene out of here!

I’m a celebrity in therapy

I’m a celebrity with f****d knees and back

I’d watch that...
Taxi? 4 tonner with the tail gate up, surely.

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
An idea is forming....
1603390479907.png

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I don't think they'll have a Welsh brothel on IACGMOOH, maybe they'll bring the Llandudno goats into play though
See Mathew 25:

and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

Yokel

LE
Celebrity Big Brother With Talent Splash On Ice?
Mastermind and Masterchef - and Single?
Celebrity Snowflake Lockdown Meltdown?
Celebrity Solitary Confinement?
I Have Multiple Personality Disorder, Get Us Out of Here?
Celebrity Bastard Tourette F*** Challange?
I'm Non Binary and Gender Fluid - Guess How I Self Identify Today?
Celebrity OMG The Peaceful Protestors Have Torched My House?

Dr Death

War Hero
Ant & Dec might get Welsh Covid and die or worse get better & get some talent?

Celebrity Big Brother With Talent Splash On Ice?
Mastermind and Masterchef - and Single?
Celebrity Snowflake Lockdown Meltdown?
Celebrity Solitary Confinement?
I Have Multiple Personality Disorder, Get Us Out of Here?
Celebrity Bastard Tourette F*** Challange?
I'm Non Binary and Gender Fluid - Guess How I Self Identify Today?
Celebrity OMG The Peaceful Protestors Have Torched My House?

I'm a Celebrity Muslim - Guess who I've just beheaded peacefully?

Latest Threads