Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’m a Celebrity 2020

Posted as this is truly scraping the barrel. From the jungle to a pile of stones in north Wales. I’m hoping one of the challenges is to get as pissed as possible in ‘Spoons in Rhyl and start a fight on £10.
Bilking the cab home gets immunity from the next challenge.

Yokel

LE
Wales eh? I wonder what challenges they can come up with? Will the Bush Tucker Trail be replaced with a Leek eating competition? Perhaps contestants can be locked in an old mine?

Why not change the title to 'I'm a Narcissist, get my on camera' or 'I have no talent - or shame'?

'Reality' TV - made about tossers by tossers for tossers.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I've been to the castle in question.

It was wet, windy, cold and full of Welsh people who hated everyone who wasn't Welsh.

With a bit of luck they will all catch pneumonia and die. [And the celebs]

That said, I have never watched more than a few seconds of the programme as it's just a waste of pixels IMHO

I’d like to see Ant (or was it Dec?) run over by a drug addled, pissed up contestant in one of the Bush Tucker trials. A nice bit of Karma.

One of my first arrests in joining NWP was a crusty from Gwrych castle. He had fallen unconscious in a bus shelter and had frost on him. The ambulance took ages to revive him (we thought he was dead). He regained consciousness and gave us loads of abuse, s5 lock up. Found smack on him on a closer search in the nick. Address given: the above, and one in New Zealand. Custody Sgt just kicked him out. The prick asked if he could get a lift to the crusty camp the castle then was.
Reply: “No, ‘cause then I’d have to de-louse a car, you dirty fucker” or some such. Those were the days.

I've seen vans from some stunt crew near there a few weeks back, so guessed ant and Dec will be annoying the locals

I hope some ends up with the castle preservation trust, as they can't be making much charging a few quid for guided tours of the ruins

I expect the urged lot are going to have field day exploring the place now

NSP

LE
Not this pish again.

You can count the number of fucks I give on the fingers of no hands.

I've seen vans from some stunt crew near there a few weeks back, so guessed ant and Dec will be annoying the locals

I hope some ends up with the castle preservation trust, as they can't be making much charging a few quid for guided tours of the ruins

I expect the urged lot are going to have field day exploring the place now
From this I expect you are a (vicarious) sleb, now?

NSP

LE
Which is, of course, why you go to the trouble of posting on this thread
Be a good little humourless shitbag now and fuck right off.

philc

LE
I always enjoy this program, at some stage we have a little lip wobble and two fit birds in some jungle shower together, December in Wales under some waterfall, I visualise nipples like check fire buttons. If the hypothermia does not get them then the locals will.

I for one will be watching, who are the celebs, how big are their knorks and are they likely to have breakdowns.

quilter

War Hero
Regardless of the dreadful programme to be broadcast from Gwrych Castle, in it's prime (late 60s)- it was lovely inside especially the grand staircase, I as a teenager worked part time there in the school hollibobs: minor cook/untermensch and bottlewasher in the Banqueting Hall, had to dust and polish the massive circular oak tables, spent tea breaks in the converted stables listening to (for the first time) The Platters and various hits of the time, the long walk uphill from the bus stop was a killer but going back at the end of the afternoon laden with left over industrial sized half empty tins of fruit salad and fresh cream cakes - at least a dozen - made it much easier, we were ensconced in a holiday caravan park for 6 weeks - Abergele on the way to Rhyl, highlight of the year then, happy times.:boogie:

@quilter, that’s more like it! Staying in Rhyl! People these days go to the Seychelles! Fools.
My other crusty tale from the North Wales Police archives: we was walking up the High Street when crustie‘s dog attacked, and locked on, another helpless hound. Altercation followed.
Colleague asked “Get that fucker off!” (I paraphrase).
To whit, colleague started to whack head of belligerent dog. It was not pretty, crusties crying.
Innocent dog saved. The attack dog weren’t hurt. More blood on our part.
Log says “words of advice given”; try explaining that to your wife/partner and kids. Or no kids; whatever.

I always enjoy this program, at some stage we have a little lip wobble and two fit birds in some jungle shower together, December in Wales under some waterfall, I visualise nipples like check fire buttons. If the hypothermia does not get them then the locals will.

I for one will be watching, who are the celebs, how big are their knorks and are they likely to have breakdowns.

It's an all male line up this year, have fun watching the nipples

I might have made up the fact it's an all male 'contest' this year

From this I expect you are a (vicarious) sleb, now?

The nearest I've got to be interested in slabs was at a charity bash where Jenny Agutter was the host, she was a right minx in her prime

I've been to Wales

It was wet, windy, cold and full of Welsh people who hated everyone who wasn't Welsh.

With a bit of luck they will all catch pneumonia and die. [And the celebs]

That said, I have never watched more than a few seconds of the programme as it's just a waste of pixels IMHO

Edited for accuracy.....

Yokel

LE
Will one of the things the contestants have to do is walk back to the castle, whilst trying to not give in to the temptation of accepting a lift from a presenter who has been drinking - but nobody knows how pissed he is?

Would a normal person escape a custodial sentence for that level of drunkenness at the wheel, and crashing?