I’m a Celebrity 2019

I’ve been hooked on this programme for a few years now. NormallyI only ever watch sport on the telly - except for this.

and this year I’m right behind Kate Garraway (well, I really wish I was right behind her if you get what I mean ....)
8CB00A62-756B-4D23-A7AE-A5C97572D57D.jpeg

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Wonder if one of this year's bush tucker trials will involve eating Caitlyn Jenner's testicles instead of a kangaroos???

No fires, no live insect scoff, nothing left to do that hasn’t been done in the previous billion and one series. A convicted drunk driver co-presenting but Kiosk Keith sacked for turning up for work drunk.

No shock value, no danger (if they can get insurance for the z list non-slebs then there is no danger), nothing new or original.

apart from that, really really great programme.

I have checked this out, because sure as anything Mrs R will get into this.
Went through list. I recognised two of them. So far, so dull.
I have read today on the BBC News website that no one will be eating live insects. My little brain is still processing that this is news.
My prediction for winner: Kate Garraway urinating through a colander on a sleeping “jungle” mate. And getting pregnant in the process. Cos it could happen, yeah! Shattupp!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I have checked this out, because sure as anything Mrs R will get into this.
Went through list. I recognised two of them. So far, so dull.
I have read today on the BBC News website that no one will be eating live insects. My little brain is still processing that this is news.
My prediction for winner: Kate Garraway urinating through a colander on a sleeping “jungle” mate. And getting pregnant in the process. Cos it could happen, yeah! Shattupp!
I'm willing to bet that the vote will swing towards the Transgender side.

More celebrity bollox for the hard of thinking members of society.

I’ve been hooked on this programme for a few years now. NormallyI only ever watch sport on the telly - except for this.

and this year I’m right behind Kate Garraway (well, I really wish I was right behind her if you get what I mean ....)
View attachment 430905
I WOULD!!!!!!

Wonder if one of this year's bush tucker trials will involve eating Caitlyn Jenner's testicles instead of a kangaroos???
Bush tucker trials? My money is on the kangaroo being convicted.

Don't remember Les Hiddens having to resort to a load of bollocks on his show.

Just more gross-out shock value crap for the easily amused and hard of thinking.

Statistics

Old-Salt
Quality time with the wife as she loves it, which get's me points for going to the Pub later in the week.....Wrighty should be quite funny, Haskell same, but is relatively unknown........looked to me like Jenner was trying very hard to be nice...! The plank challenge - b*gger that for a game of soldiers.

But....Kate Garraway and her chesticles, in a cold jungle shower....yes please.

Yokel

LE
No fires, no live insect scoff, nothing left to do that hasn’t been done in the previous billion and one series. A convicted drunk driver co-presenting but Kiosk Keith sacked for turning up for work drunk.

No shock value, no danger (if they can get insurance for the z list non-slebs then there is no danger), nothing new or original.

apart from that, really really great programme.
I was going to ask the question if one of the challenges will be to stand at the side of a clearing whilst a drunk driver pulls up just in front of you. Or maybe drink driving is going to be one of the challenges? Maybe persuading the court not to send you to the nick?

Latest Threads