Hypocritical NIMYB b@st@rd

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Aug 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nuff said! Typical two-faced Liabour lobby-fodder hypocrite.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4167696.stm

2. what a cnut

3. New labour need one say more ?
    john

4. at this rate gonna have to dig out the home brew kit again

5. I'm sure if we searched hard enough, we could find thousands of examples of Tory, Lib Dem, U.U., Green, Veritas, Respect, BNP nimbyism - can we get away from the illusion that only Labour indulge in this?

6. I'm sure if we searched hard enough, we could find thousands of examples of Tory, Lib Dem, U.U., Green, Veritas, Respect, BNP nimbyism - can we get away from the illusion that only Labour indulge in this?
    FP,

I see what you mean , but, THIS LOT OF TW@S ARE IN government and have a majority.

7. Ok - point taken. But can I add 'like many Conservatives did when they were in power'?

8. they are all nimby TW@TS AND QUANGO MAD MORONS TOO
    When will we see an office for white affairs?
    Every other group or interest seems to have some non-official help in direct govt contact

9. Weren't we talking about Nimbyism or possibly relaxed drinking hours? - I think you're veering off subject here - perhaps you could start a new subject with that line 'When will we see an office for white affairs'? ...to which I for one would be glad to contribute.

10. I think we started by saying that it was a particular individual who displayed this particular trait.

It's just the Neue Arbeit came to power on the back of a wave of dis-satisfaction with Tory mis-management and scandal. They used claims that such things were not going to be tolerated whilst they were in power. Unfortunately they are now seen as even worse!

11. Hear hear. I didn't think Thatcher could be eclipsed, but TB proved me wrong!

12. Thatcher was a glorious leader who was morally strong and led from the front. The problem with her government was the slime bags that she surrounded her self with (see Aitken, archer et al)

Can't say that about the Celestial navigator can we? :D

13. Surrounding yourself with slime bags shows very poor leadership. Blair too is surrounded by dodgy individuals and I sincerely hope he goes the same way - being stabbed in the back by a close colleague a la Geoffrey Howe/Thatcher would be a worthy exit. I laugh every time I come on this site and see New Labour/Blair being described as left wing. Blair learnt most of what he knows from Thatcher and he will certainly attend her funeral. Sorry MOD, I've gone totally off message. Please feel free to delete.

14. Cum on MOD delete him
    john
    For ever and ever heyman.

15. Never give people a choice; they'll always make the wrong one.