Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by nodigitsever, Nov 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. People who sign up to the services by swearing an Oath to a TREASONOUS MONARCH who herself has Committed TREASON by ignoring Her Sworn Coronation Oath?
  2. And now we can all see that care in the comunity does not work.

3. Please elaborate...
  4. I'm not dissing you (the younger people say that in the local), but would you care to expand your statement?
  5. Please don't bother...
  6. Are you able to construct a properly formed question when you've not been on the anti-freeze you to$$er?
  7. Ah go on you miserable c@nt let him speak. There aren't exactly any riveting threads on the go tonight, I quite fancy abusing some jumped up little spunk bubble for the next ten minutes or so.
  8. He normally posts then runs away however airfix is on this thread so fire away.
  9. Seconded, let the wasre of skin vent his spleen so some of us won't have to kidney punch our old ladies to destress ourselves after a bad day and 10 pints of wife-beater!!! :roll:
  10. :?

Is that a good or a bad thing???
  11. I was just comparing the bold...
  12. I feel honoured to be abused by someone of your standing, particularly as using a keyboard at this time of night will involve you removing your hands from your dogs todger and ring piece old man... :p
  13. Who told you?
  14. Takes one to know one..... :roll: