Hypocrites The Lot Of You!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Jun 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

If the members on here hate the Daily Mail so much how come it seems to be quoted and linked in so much. It must have loads of readers from Arrse..
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

I don't hate the Daily Mail. I have contempt for its readers. But the people who produce it are merely filling a market. If it didn't exist someone would invent it. The answer is to ban the Daily Mail links from Arrse. That way the Mail can write an outraged story about army censorship, blaming the CDS for implementing it.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I love the Daily Mail, it keeps me outraged in between receiving the latest copy of Private Eye.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Richard Littlejohn for Prime Minister
  5. This, plus it has what is probably the best designed website of any of the main dailys. Don't know how I'd survive without knowing what kim Kardashian (whoever she is) has been doing.
  6. I'm fucking heartbroken.:crying:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Whilst we're on bad news - your dog is gay.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I bet you're dogahomophobic ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. And Welsh
    • Like Like x 1
  10. If you hate the people that hate the Daily Mail but like quoting it, why do you not hate posting that you hate it?
  11. The Daily Mail is a contemptible rag in many ways, but it is a fairly reliable purveyor of tittilating shots of female bodies. Even it is usually in a mysogynistic kind of "look at her cellulite" (while wearing a bikini) kind of way.

I would never buy it but I will gladly ogle the nearly naked Z-listers on their website.
  12. It isn't that he doesn't hate posting that he hates it, but he hates hating the fact that he doesn't hate it with enough hate to prevent people commenting on his lack of hate for posting something that he doesn't hate but which is read by people he hates.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Finger on the pulse as ever Matt
  14. and a Daily Sport reader.
  15. Never confuse the effects of half a bottle of Thai whisky wtith sentience! :)