• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hvm s13?

Question for all the air defenders out there - Javelin I'm fairly sure was S15, however to settle an argument I maintain HVM was S13, however my mate seems to remember it being designated S19. Any clarification? I haven't been near a weapon system in 7 years, hence the brain mong in asking the question.

The only alternative designation I am aware of is the commercial branding, Starstreak. It would be surprising if HVM, which was after-all a Javelin S15 replacement, was designated S13 but then it is/was made in Belfast! Hopefully some AD GCC graduate will provide the definitive answer soon.

uqfegd

pp

While not the bee all and end all, I just did some googling and cannot get a link to S13 or S19 in reference to HVM/Starstreak, whereas S15 does get hits for Javelin.

I'm not a cloud puncher, but only ever had it referred to as HVM.

Latest Threads