Hutton Live now

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Jan 28, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Early statements

Think I'm going to phone my broker , and buy shares in Dulux.
  2. spineless t**t (Hutton not PTP)
  3. No point watching...... just ordered a steyr mannlicher a bag of rust and a box to stand on... :D
  4. Words fail me
  5. PTP

read your messages
  6. Sandy, nothing in the inbox, could you resend?

Just turned the feed off , no revelations, frankly, a bit boring now.
  7. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Is anyone surprised that this is turning out to be just another very expensive New Labour distraction/bluffing exercise?

Hutton's boss is the Lord Chancellor, a Bliarite bully-boy henchman if ever there was one; Hutton is hardly likely to jeopardise his future by reporting impartially.

Gilligan's accusations are said to be 'an attack on the integrity of the government itself'. I look forward to seeing evidence that this government possesses any integrity whatever.
  8. Blair on the offensive in Parliament now

Waiting for Howard to get to his feet :)
  9. what a farcical load of bollocks...frankly disgusted
  10. A complete and utter load of drivel, I was naive enough to believe that the truth would come out.

Silly me, with such a restricted remit, there was no chance :roll:
  11. all he comment is that Howard is in the wrong now over the alligations he made. Or is the Beeb just toading to the govt. The suprise at the BBC criticism is interesting from some of te commentaors.
  12. It's utter shit. "I stand by the Prime Minister's decision"! It's not a judge's place to stand by the prime minister or any other politician. Especially not in the context of an inquiry! The job of a judge is to enquire and then make a dispassionate, impartial judgment - it's not a question of loyalty, and "standing by" someone (cue Dolly Parton tits and violins) is just that.

Jesus. What hope left?
  13. can anyone name a law lords report theat criticized the government of the day?
  14. Despite severe cuts in Defence spending Mr Blair has just ordered twenty seven more squadrons of flying pigs
  15. Loved the comment from a Labour back-Bencher tonight

"It's so one sided, the public aren't going to believe it"

Have just seen Robin Cook spitting nails on C4 News. He believes the whole shooting match has achieved it's aim, which is to take the public's attention away from why we went to war in the first place.

Margaret Beckett was next up, wearing the regulation smarmy grin, so adored by acolytes of the Dark Lord.

What hope is there indeed? Oh well, there is always tomorrows papers. Except the Sun that is.