Hussein's daughter

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Damn ! This guy Saddam Hussein must have a sense of humour, just heard his daughter's statements on the Beeb. Her funny dad gave her the name of...... RAG-ED ! (Well that's close enough for me) :D

Some people really should think before they name their kids.......had the pleasure of sitting as a governor on an inner London school board a few years ago, one of the families had the surname Kunt, horrible name! Made only worse by the fact they called their eldest daughter Sema..... :roll:

OK. Here we go....

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Knew a couple who called their newborn girl Tanya. Cute name I thought, then it dawned on me that the FNP's were Mr & Mrs Hyde ! Doh !

Bloke wearing 2 raincoats in a cemetery?
Max Bygraves! (Oh! How we laughed and laughed).

Or is that just silly and way off topic?

Shotgun said:
Knew a Private Parkes (didn't we all?)
Private Parts? As in the famous Dad's Army sketch "keep your hand off my privates"!

The Turkish Ambassador to the Court of St James during WWII was Mustapha Khunt.

Allegedly when he presented his credentials a high personage was heard to say: "Well we all feel like that sometimes, don't we?"

Knew a S/sgt in the Engineers, bloke by the name of Coomber, then he got made up to WO II (RQMS). True :!:

.....and if Chris Rea joined the Royal Arty-Lairy he'd be.....
No, not L/Bdr. Rea!

:roll:

Nutstrangler said:
Knew a S/sgt in the Engineers, bloke by the name of Coomber, then he got made up to WO II (RQMS). True :!:
I knew a bod called Cumberpatch - dont know if he ever got to AQMS though.

A famous (in New Zealand) athlectics coach is Dick Quax -

nice party trick

Latest Threads