• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hussein's daughter

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Damn ! This guy Saddam Hussein must have a sense of humour, just heard his daughter's statements on the Beeb. Her funny dad gave her the name of...... RAG-ED ! (Well that's close enough for me) :D

Some people really should think before they name their kids.......had the pleasure of sitting as a governor on an inner London school board a few years ago, one of the families had the surname Kunt, horrible name! Made only worse by the fact they called their eldest daughter Sema..... :roll:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Knew a couple who called their newborn girl Tanya. Cute name I thought, then it dawned on me that the FNP's were Mr & Mrs Hyde ! Doh !

The Turkish Ambassador to the Court of St James during WWII was Mustapha Khunt.

Allegedly when he presented his credentials a high personage was heard to say: "Well we all feel like that sometimes, don't we?"

Nutstrangler said:
Knew a S/sgt in the Engineers, bloke by the name of Coomber, then he got made up to WO II (RQMS). True :!:
I knew a bod called Cumberpatch - dont know if he ever got to AQMS though.

A famous (in New Zealand) athlectics coach is Dick Quax -

nice party trick

Latest Threads