Hurt 65 year old discovered lying about age

Not sure what your thread title has got to do with it, but i would still give her one up the old Pineapple Fritter that's for sure

Yup, not a clue as to what your title was referring to, but she's bang tidy in both pics.

Passport pic looks like that Ola bird from that old celebrity dancing bollox.

On an aside when I moved to my current GP practice`I wandered in with the registration forms in my scruffs and got a dirty look and a serious lack of service from a receptionist. I was told I'd also need to provide some ID and said I'd pop it in tomorrow. So I did on the way from a client meeting, wearing my Prince of Darkness suit ( No not the black one with the red cape and the inflatable horns made from latex!) The navy blue pinstripe saville row with its own built in fucking attitude. I walked up to reception looked at the receptionist and said "Practice Manager, NOW!" not loud but firm. Stupid woman nearly jumped out of her skin. Practice Manager couldn't have been more helpful. Some GP receptionists think they are the right hand of god and not the most replaceable member of surgery staff.

Yes, she'd get my best 30 seconds!

I'd wonder if her tits were as perky now as they were in the 4 year old picture, but I'd still chance it.:snuggle:

I spend a lot on cosmetic surgery and beauty treatments because I have to look good for my job, especially as I get older. Three years ago I handed over £4,900 for a boob job to go from a 34B to a 34DD and I'm paying £5,000 to have them increased to an F-cup in the summer. I think it will help me get more modelling work.
I shell out £800 a year for Botox injections in my forehead and £260 every other month for saline injections to plump up my lips.

Some people have more money than sense. Hang on, she'd bankrupted herself six years earlier and was about to bankrupt herself again a year later, so maybe not...

She's an absolute horror bag. Looks good in the first photo but probably took four hours to get there. She is the epitomy of why this country is fucked up. There are millions out there just like her who think fake tits, tan and teeth are all that's needed to succeed. Her dad was a council planning officer, d'ya reckon he was there on her first night at the lap dancing bar congratulating himself on a job well done? I doubt it.

On her 18th birthday she got a credit card and went bankrupt a few years later to clear her debt??? Bring back debtors prison and see how keen she is on spending then.

On an aside when I moved to my current GP practice`I wandered in with the registration forms in my scruffs and got a dirty look and a serious lack of service from a receptionist. I was told I'd also need to provide some ID and said I'd pop it in tomorrow. So I did on the way from a client meeting, wearing my Prince of Darkness suit ( No not the black one with the red cape and the inflatable horns made from latex!) The navy blue pinstripe saville row with its own built in fucking attitude. I walked up to reception looked at the receptionist and said "Practice Manager, NOW!" not loud but firm. Stupid woman nearly jumped out of her skin. Practice Manager couldn't have been more helpful. Some GP receptionists think they are the right hand of god and not the most replaceable member of surgery staff.
I would most certainly entertain myself with her.

On the above aside, the receptionist at my doctors surgery in the UK is just like that. I diddly-bopped in there a few months ago to see the Phlebotomist (used to be called a nurse). What's it about asked the receptionist? I told her that I needed some decent sized hypodermic needles. (for injecting stuff into bomb fuzes to stabilise them).

Oh she isn't allowed to give away hypodermic needles, said the receptionist.

I said that I didn't think the a receptionist was in a position to dictate what the Phlebotomist could or couldn't do, and said, please tell her that I am waiting. She got a bit red faced and picked up the phone.

20 mins later I walked out of there with ten hypodemic nurdles from nursey and gave the receptionist a bloody good ignoring on the way out.

G

goatrutar

Receptionists can be nosy bitches. Call up asking for an appointment and it's "what did you want to see him for?".

Medical receptionists: It's none of your fucking business, just write down what you're told and make the appointment.

you lured me in with filthy gilf then served up council estate fodder ?

throw yourself on a jerry can worth of unleaded you oxygen thief

I agree, up there with my most hated type of person. Especially the type of stuck up bitch that has worked at the same surgery for the last century, therefore thinks that has qualified her to decide whether someone should have an appointment or not. Note the gopping cow at bulford med centre who thought she could take it upon herself to tell my wife she didn't need an appointment at 34 weeks pregnant when she asked for one.
Also carry on having their mothers meetings whilst people are waiting, never seem to have an appointment when you want one cos of their ego trips and, when your waiting seem to answer the phone mid way through speaking but when you're trying to phone, you can never get hold of them.

Do you read womans own and best magazine as well? Tucked up in bed by nine with a nice mills and boon and TOWIE on in the background?

Ya big fanny!
Listen, you get big hero. You read what you want I'll read what I like. Anyway, Mills & Boon? Hello, more like it.