Hurt 65 year old discovered lying about age

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Robbeaus, Apr 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure what your thread title has got to do with it, but i would still give her one up the old Pineapple Fritter that's for sure

• Like Like x 1
  2. 37! My arse shes 37! She'd get it though.

3. HHH

HHH LE

4. Yup, not a clue as to what your title was referring to, but she's bang tidy in both pics.

Passport pic looks like that Ola bird from that old celebrity dancing bollox.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  5. I'd fuck it then eat it. She looks a right filthy dirter.

6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

On an aside when I moved to my current GP practice`I wandered in with the registration forms in my scruffs and got a dirty look and a serious lack of service from a receptionist. I was told I'd also need to provide some ID and said I'd pop it in tomorrow. So I did on the way from a client meeting, wearing my Prince of Darkness suit ( No not the black one with the red cape and the inflatable horns made from latex!) The navy blue pinstripe saville row with its own built in fucking attitude. I walked up to reception looked at the receptionist and said "Practice Manager, NOW!" not loud but firm. Stupid woman nearly jumped out of her skin. Practice Manager couldn't have been more helpful. Some GP receptionists think they are the right hand of god and not the most replaceable member of surgery staff.

7. [​IMG]

Yes, she'd get my best 30 seconds!

8. I'd wonder if her tits were as perky now as they were in the 4 year old picture, but I'd still chance it.:snuggle:

9. Some people have more money than sense. Hang on, she'd bankrupted herself six years earlier and was about to bankrupt herself again a year later, so maybe not...

10. She's an absolute horror bag. Looks good in the first photo but probably took four hours to get there. She is the epitomy of why this country is fucked up. There are millions out there just like her who think fake tits, tan and teeth are all that's needed to succeed. Her dad was a council planning officer, d'ya reckon he was there on her first night at the lap dancing bar congratulating himself on a job well done? I doubt it.

On her 18th birthday she got a credit card and went bankrupt a few years later to clear her debt??? Bring back debtors prison and see how keen she is on spending then.

11. The slunt.