Hurrah for the Torygraph (and YouGov and the British public)

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Yes, all budget indicators point to an increasingly efficacious Armed Forces (continue management sp

0 vote(s)
  2. No, the lying toe-rag is stabbing us in the back!

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Defence can be made an issue in the next election and Bliar will be s#!t scared of ceding this ground to the other parties. However, this will probably manifest itself in more corporate comms b@llocks! Journos - check our poll out!
  2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Excellent stuff. Now we need to make sure that the Armed Forces are kept in the public eye, and not just because of young soldiers dying in Iraq for Bliar's foolish foreign policy.

Time to write to my MP again, I think....
  4. PK

PK Old-Salt

5. All that will happen when we get rid of labour is that we'll end up with a different government who's still out to fcuk the armed forces, none of them are bothered about us as long as we get the job done, it will take a major defeat or a lot more bodies coming back before they start getting worried about pubic opinion on the armed forces.
  6. Crap though they are, the Tories are the only ones who are going to form a different government - and not for at least another parliamentary term. And their defence plans are even worse than Labour's! It's a nightmare.
  7. agree the most recent history of the Tories is abysmal for defence (how many of you remember the Gay Spanish Cavalier?)

but they are the only alternative - pressure on your MP, bombard the b'stards and lets mobilise the military vote!
  8. already written to my MP , and recieved a reply no less telling me my concerns would be raised with Mr Hoon (yeah if you can catch the c*nt awake) and she would get back to me with his reply....... i aint holding my breath you'll be pleased to hear.

how about mailing TCH direct.

or ring his consTITuency office and bombard them with calls for his head on a spike on 01634 720399
  9. Remind me again Plastic Yank , who planned and instigated the Strategic Defence Review that Labour carried out in 1999?
  10. Maybe he has been sacked!! :D :D :D
  11. Perhaps "" would get to him? :?
  12. Try

Geoff Hoon MP
    House of Commons
    SW1A 0AA

020 7219 2701/3477

020 7219 2428

Surgery Details
    For an appointment please contact:
    8 Station Street
    NG17 7AR

Opening Times: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:30pm
    Tel: 01623 720399
    Fax:01623 720398
  13. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Recent Defense Cuts.
    Sent: 23/08/2004 13:23

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

'' on 23/08/2004 13:23
    The recipient name is not recognized

anyone would think he's trying to avoid 'the public' 8O