Huntleys Liver Transplant

What To Do With The Cnut

• Keep Him Alive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let Him Die

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Sun - Huntley

Its from the Sun but on this topic I don't really care. Huntley supposedly needing a liver transplant and refusing. Opinions?

No, give him a liver. Keep him alive for a while yet becuase he's suffering.

ViolentBadger said:
No, give him a liver. Keep him alive for a while yet becuase he's suffering.
I say bugger the liver, just open him up, keep him alive-ish and stick him in a cell with the couple of cannibal's that inhabit the Monster Mansion.

A2_Matelot

LE
Book Reviewer
No way - refuse him the option. It took my wife 7 years to wait for her liver, each day a nightmare wondering how long she'd last. He deserves ever bit of suffering he can be given.

A2_Matelot said:
No way - refuse him the option. It took my wife 7 years to wait for her liver, each day a nightmare wondering how long she'd last. He deserves ever bit of suffering he can be given.
No, he's refusing the option.

give him Oli Reeds liver.

Ritch said:
A2_Matelot said:
No, he's refusing the option.
Which is why I say keep him alive, he wants to die so keep him going.

Whilst I agree making him suffer is the right option, I'd hate for us all to have to pay for that!

Let the sh!t die. I see no point wasting money either keeping him alive or incarcerated.

The world will be a better place without him.

As long as the liver can't be used for anyone else, then i say give it to him - so he can continue to be someones bitch. :twisted:

box-of-frogs said:
As long as the liver can't be used for anyone else, then i say give it to him - so he can continue to be someones bitch. :twisted:
:twisted:
you can get liver at sainsbury's I ve got a swiss army knife jobs'a good un :roll: :twisted:

Squeeth said:
treat his condition - it shows that we're better than him.
Who you trying to "show"?
Him? Sorry but even he should already know.