• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Huntleys Liver Transplant

What To Do With The Cnut

• Keep Him Alive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let Him Die

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ViolentBadger said:
No, give him a liver. Keep him alive for a while yet becuase he's suffering.
I say bugger the liver, just open him up, keep him alive-ish and stick him in a cell with the couple of cannibal's that inhabit the Monster Mansion.

A2_Matelot

LE
Book Reviewer
No way - refuse him the option. It took my wife 7 years to wait for her liver, each day a nightmare wondering how long she'd last. He deserves ever bit of suffering he can be given.

A2_Matelot said:
No way - refuse him the option. It took my wife 7 years to wait for her liver, each day a nightmare wondering how long she'd last. He deserves ever bit of suffering he can be given.
No, he's refusing the option.

Ritch said:
A2_Matelot said:
No, he's refusing the option.
Which is why I say keep him alive, he wants to die so keep him going.

Latest Threads