Huntley Guilty

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Dec 17, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jury took three days to work that out?

Carr not guilty of assisting him, but guilty of perverting the course of justice.

Hang the f**kers from the lamposts

2. I'll get the rope.

Hope he has a nice welcome in nick.

Anyone have a number were I can become a prison visitor?

3. Life? More waste of taxpayers money to look after the nonce in prison. Hopefully he'll commit suicide within the next few days/months. :twisted: And she'll hopefully, have a lonely existence for the rest of her life. Couple of scabs.

4. Carr has been having a few beatings even before a decision was made. Huntley will probably die in jail.

I don't see why we have to pay to run prisons full of these nasty pieces of work when they are obviously never going to be able to be released into society again!

Kill 'em both!

Or send them to Zimbabwe to fight :wink:

5. Burn Him

6. Where is 1 Kings Fire Officer when you need him ?? GIT !

7. No suprises there then.

8. So what did the slut get then?

9. Three years. Hopefully she'll get her c**t kicked in inside.

10. Free in twelve months then with time served.

Can't believe all this stuff about Huntley and the police incompetence in being able to bring a serial rapist to justice. They should all be brought before a judge too, and then eplain to Holly and Jessicas parents why thier daughters are dead.

Too much time spent detaining people pretending to use a penguin biscuit as a mobile phone

Wan**rs!

11. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

They probably couldn't persue Huntly for the past allegations as it would infringe his Human Rights or some such lefty nonesense. The same excuse would probably be used as a reason for not allowing him to be brought before the parents.

Use him for fuel in an old people's home, at least then his existence may have some small worth!

12. Why in a civilised country do we pay more to detain the Huntleys and Carrs than we do to care for the elderly and the needy?

Three-day rule sounds good to me.....

13. [quote="woopert
    They probably couldn't persue Huntly for the past allegations as it would infringe his Human Rights or some such lefty nonesense. The same excuse would probably be used as a reason for not allowing him to be brought before the parents.

[/quote]

Nothing to do with his human rights, he changed his name by deed poll, submitted his new name and his old name on the police check form, Cambridgeshire Police have admitted that they checked only his new name, Humberside Police were also contacted for a check, due to a mis-understanding of the data protection act many of their records had been incorrectly destroyed.

Tragic !

14. Jake, am i right in thinking you actually agree to him being burned?

Wonders will never cease to amaze me.

15. when you say burned..i hope you mean slowly spit roasted :!: should be made to suffer as well.. so he should be told he is going to be executed, but in 3 months time just so he has plenty of time to think it over