Huntley attacked in prison. Again.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by box-of-frogs, Mar 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.

BBC Linky

Here's hoping it hurt!
  2. What a shame, hope it's a regular occurrence.
  3. What's wrong with these cons, don't they have the ingenuity to make a proper shank and kill each other properly instead of wounding each other, the Yank prisoners are much better at it.
  4. How is it that he’s still standing?

There are obviously too many Dutch gays in Frankland Prison inmate population.
  5. *sigh* - what price he sues Ministry of Justice, HM Prison Service, the Teletubbies, etc because of a failure of 'duty of care'? :x

Someone really should put a permanent full stop after his name.
  6. What a pity it was not terminal..... Still, I hope it hurts like hell you utter sh1t!
  7. I see your point, but I'm glad he wasn't killed, it's too easy a way out for him.
    The fact that he lives his life in fear, with the occasional terror and agony of an assault to look forward to, is a far better punishment.
  8. In the words of the immortal Sgt Major Shutup, "Oh Dear, How Sad, Never Mind". :D
  9. Lots of wounding many times, has got to be better then being taken out,may there be more of it
  10. i think the whole situation is atrocious. how many attempts do these inmates need?
  11. Surely this is indicative of the lack of training that the cons receive :D
  12. OI HUNTLEY, dont fecking lay there bleeding, its my job to clean that bit up. Brew anyone?
  13. only another 33 years+
  14. what does one have to do to get a whole life tariff?

Apparently there have been 8 previous attacks by fellow inmates, and he's attempted suicide 3 times.
  15. Probably cos he's getting attacked by sex offenders and they're not used to attacking grown men

Old school villains like bank robbers and gangsters know how to sort out nonces .