Hunting with guns.

ugly

LE
What a tool!
This is what I like:
[/img]

Finally ending up like this! Now as much as I would like to try I prefer my targets not to shoot back or even bite!
[/img]
Maybe the odd wrestling match!
[/img]

There is nothing cool about hunting with rifles; real shame that lion didn't rip the tossers head off. If you feel the need to kill animals to make yourself feel like a man, then maybe you should fork some money out for a penis extension, obviously you're trying to compensate for something.

Oh ho, we've got the animal-libbers in...Prepare for fun - what would you suggest, a .318 with softnose?
Have you noticed that these 'creatures' always make sexual references to hunters, wonder why they're so fond of animals???

I've seen that clip on www.nitroexpress.com where there was some suggestion that this was a canned hunt, which is both unethical and illegal. If it wasn't a canned hunt, then the lion would have been on license, meaning some some one in the game department in South Africa had to agree to it being shot.

I take it you are a vegan, then Tsar?

Nope, not a vegan. I don't see anything cool about killing an animal and sticking its head on the wall for 'fun'. It's a sick bloody, ahem, 'sport' and it's very, very sad. Those four guys with guns against one lion...and being a group of total idiots about it too, what is so excellent about that! Definitly compensating for something, most likely a small penis and a small brain.

Sigh! Idiot hunters

Tsar Nik...

I don't see anything cool about killing an animal and sticking its head on the wall for 'fun'.

If its going to be shot anyway - and by that I mean a planned organised cull for the benefit of the overall population, which pretty much all scientific groups agree is the best means of population management, and completley necessary way of enhancing animal health...

then why shouldnt someone have fun killing it? why is enjoyment of the kill (which is clean and humane - clear guidelines and legal standards) any more immoral than enjoyment of the end product - and by that I mean eating the meat?

most of the conservation work and related projects in UK upland forests are paid for directly through deer stalking revenues - a sustainable cull of wild animals, producing clean green nuclear free meat, with direct benefits for the rest of that wild population.

do you actually know anything about cervidae population dynamics? know anything about wild deer management - NO -you see a picture of a dead animal and scream murder, then go away to your happy little prepackaged packed of clingfilm wrapped red stuff from Tesco's and fail to link the two things

You sir, talk from your arse!

Good post Labrat. Neatly summed just about everything I was thinking.

I suppose we've had several generations of people whose only experience of wild animals is anthropomorphic animations a la Disney, and whose food is so processed it bears no resemblance to the plant or animal from which it was carved. So we shouldn't be too surprised at Tsar. I'm reminded of those who wear lots of leather but scream about the wearing of fur.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
"wear lots of leather but scream about the wearing of fur."

Nothing wrong with wearing lots of leather, and screaming, but that's probably a bit off-topic. Fur can be quite fun too, and it's got to come from somewhere.

Perhaps tsar, if he lives near the Tidworth triangle area would like to come out for a day on my local pheasant shoot. That way he can gain an appreciation of how the shooting fraternity conduct themselves. There has been many an anti who attended such days and come away with an enlightened point of view. Also if anyone is looking to join a local shoot with as a half gun for £220(Military) then pm me and I will pass on your details to the shoot secratary.

I personally would prefer to eat wild game shot in the feather than the insipid, water pumped chicken that lived for a couple of short months in a badly lit cage where it has little room to move. Is it no wonder chicken is so bland? The same goes for Rabbit as well, there is nothing tastier than a fresh wild rabbit prepared and cooked to perfection

tsar_Nikolas said:
There is nothing cool about hunting with rifles; real shame that lion didn't rip the tossers head off. If you feel the need to kill animals to make yourself feel like a man, then maybe you should fork some money out for a penis extension, obviously you're trying to compensate for something.
Hmmm, your obviously a cnut then!

Now now people, tsar_Nikolas is allowed his opinion. Even if it is wrong.

Besides, now that the people in the country, and I mean the people who live and work there, not the people who live there and commute into the big city to work in an office, have lost 'hunting with dogs', causing many working horses and packs of dogs to be no longer needed. Not to mention the jobs that have been lost. We should look at hunting with guns to be the next target of the liberal city goers innacurate view of how the countryside should run their affairs.

No hunting with guns and vast tracts of moore land that has no other practical use, would lose its value (not just financial.... unless you want to bulid on it that is. People would lose their jobs and the countryside would lose again.

That bitch Jackie Ballard (OIC RSPCA) has already publicly stated the shooting is next on her list of priorities. Her and her buddies at LACS are constantly talking ill-informed poorly researched school boy science..

It as we all know has nothing to do with animal welfare, it all about a perceived class war and settling scores with what they incorrectly believe to be the upper class (except Tsar who seems to draw too many sexual connotations which is really disturbing).

Anyhow Ugly, nice buck – Where did you shoot that – Not in NRW Germany where the quality of any buck is only fair at best.

labrat said:
then why shouldnt someone have fun killing it? why is enjoyment of the kill (which is clean and humane - clear guidelines and legal standards) any more immoral than enjoyment of the end product - and by that I mean eating the meat?
I often hear people justifying it as a cull, which I have no doubt is entirely necersarry. But this isn't why it's being done, it's being done for the pure enjoyment of killing an animal for the sake of doing it. Hunting game so you can have something nicer eat, well, that's fair and is no different to me buying me meat from someone who has done all the killing for me. But that guy with the photos of him and his killed dear, and getting smoe kind of pleasure from it, and then sticking its head on the wall, then that's utterly wrong. And I have no idea why anyone would have 'fun'.

And don't think I'm a city slicker with no knowledge of the countryside. My perception of animals isn't blurred by Disney, I've skinned and cooked animals before, but I certainly didn't find any pleasure in it at all.