Hunting the fastmovers - unknown fastmovers roaring through the UK skies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm addressing this to anyone who posted here with some obligations and grievances to my person. This is speculation thread. If you don't have anything relevant on the subject just don't post. Most posts published here are just rude and there is no need to behave like this. As said, if you don't have any significant to add, just move on...

I would like to be a believer and I live near Lakenheath , but I've seen nuffink .

Yes sir you have seen nothing... now just look at this light a moment...
latest.png

I'm addressing this to anyone who posted here with some obligations and grievances to my person. This is speculation thread. If you don't have anything relevant on the subject just don't post. Most posts published here are just rude and there is no need to behave like this. As said, if you don't have any significant to add, just move on...

You smell funny...not funny haha...but weird funny

Let us step back in time... oooh, let's say... 75 years? and step forward a bit from then...
All sorts of weird and wonderful's in the sky.
images

1646633711211.jpeg

1646633749552.jpeg

1229-xb35zip-32-xb-35jpg.jpg

Any - and all - are so radical that if you'd been used to the sight of standard fuselage/wing/tailplane aircraft, you'd think this is space alien stuff.
Secrecy has always been paramount in Mil Aircraft. So no surprises if there's stuff coming off the drawing board, being prototyped, flown and then discarded.
Look at Skunk Works. MUCH speculation about the Stealth Fighter for years.
Including this from 1988.

1646634089796.jpeg

In a nutshell, there's a lot of stuff we don't know about. Probably.
Keeps the Putins and Xi's of this world guessing.

Let us step back in time... oooh, let's say... 75 years? and step forward a bit from then...
All sorts of weird and wonderful's in the sky.
images

View attachment 645239

View attachment 645240
1229-xb35zip-32-xb-35jpg.jpg

Any - and all - are so radical that if you'd been used to the sight of standard fuselage/wing/tailplane aircraft, you'd think this is space alien stuff.
Secrecy has always been paramount in Mil Aircraft. So no surprises if there's stuff coming off the drawing board, being prototyped, flown and then discarded.
Look at Skunk Works. MUCH speculation about the Stealth Fighter for years.
Including this from 1988.

View attachment 645241

In a nutshell, there's a lot of stuff we don't know about. Probably.
Keeps the Putins and Xi's of this world guessing.

Precisely. Nothing to worry about. Just relax and keep taking the marinade vaccine.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Thank goodness I’ve had both jabs and a booster.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
When you have the correct security clearance in place, you can learn away to your hearts content. Until then, fork off.

Can the more learned Arrsers confirm if that was a fast moving flounce?

Shan't, you shanter.
And you ain't the boss be me - go stare at a goat.

edit - I've lined my beige poloneck jumper with tinfoil & tictacs, your jedi mind tricks have no effecccaaaarraghhttttttkkppppppshhhh

You'll never get to the truth with an attitude like that.

I came from the sky like a 7-47...I'm a lightning rod.
Any help?

I gave an excellent for the choon... but you know the rest of the lightning rod line right?... only its a bit ghey singing it to what I assume is a bloke.

FYI
I came from the sky like a 747
I'm the bad boy baby I fell out of heaven

Thats all good but...

Your lipstick flickers round my lightning rod
You fever pitch bitch you love to tease

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads