Hunting Human's.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ritch, Jul 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After reading this article this morning, it made me think of that crap film with Jean Claude Van Damme in. Human Target or something, where people were hunted by wealthy clients.

Hunt me for sport: Jobless man Mork Encino offers himself as human prey |

Now, we could start up our own company. 'ARRSE Executive Hunting' could offer varied prey and making a killing, (if you pardon the pun.)

I'd personally love to hunt Afghan Kandak through the wilds, tracking his acrid aroma through the air and following the shit stains on the ground after they've leaked from his backend.

I think I'd do a Derrick Bird and carry maybe a rifle and a shotgun.

Who would you hunt and what would you use? =-D
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Afgoat Kuntrack with sulphuric acid.
  3. I'd hunt Stephen Hawkings with a plastic bag to suffocate him with.
    I'd even give him a weeks headstart, the speak & spell sounding dribbler.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. He's not looking for long term employment then?
  5. First of all "Hard Target" is great! A guy hangs out of a chopper and appears to fire White phos rounds from a slr/fal.
    Second, if AK is taken I'm not playing!
  6. I think A_K is the most popular choice by far at the moment. We could stick a high price on his head...

...Then use it as a football when someone has lopped it off.
  7. I call lower_jumper with a fairbairn sykes before anyone else claims him
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Peter Dow with his entire "Party members", all GPS tagged and let out in the Black Forest, and to give them a chance, hunted by the whole of the TA
  9. Bastard! I wanted that! Peter Dow with a chainsaw it is then.
  10. PDD with a strimmer, or a belt sander..... and a bottle of vinegar. Not enough to kill the fucker. Just enough to make me laugh. I may even LOL. Who knows.
  11. Stacker1 and I'll be armed with a pie-gun.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Human prey walt!

I think chasing Chubb down with a fishing spear would be quite a pleasing experience though :)
  13. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Now I may get accused of not being a purist, but I'd be happy with a GPMG, a Barrett and a slab of beer, sat on the viaduct overlooking Stockport town centre. Target rich environment, anyone?

Sent from my X10i, probably from the loo, using Tapatalk.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. A Hostel type scenario where fatcats pay to torture and kill various members of our wonderful society.
    Chav- £200
    Walt- £500
    Big Brother Contestant- £2500
    Piers Morgan- £2 million
    Tony Blair- To be auctioned because you just couldn't put a price on that.
    All proceeds to charity aaaaand the country is sorted. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Sounds like "The 10th Victim" with Marcelo Mastroianni and Ursula Andress. Came out when I was in university, 1965 I think.