Hunting as a visitor sausage side

ugly

LE
Jagdschein is it mandatory or does guest shooting take place in a similar fashion to the estate rifle rules over here?
I was at Bisley yesterday and one of the club is moving to Bavaria and thought he could just buy his piggy hunting by the day like here!

I'm pretty sure residents need the full jagdschein. Visitors can get a 14 day jagdschein, or for the full year (25 or 70 Euros). I'd need proof of insurance and I'd need to prove that I had the Danish hunting licence in order to get a German jagdschein. I've no idea what the score would be with visitors from the UK though, since there's no formal hunting licence system there.

ugly

LE
DSc 1 or FAC conditioned for deer?

Those would probably do the trick! There's something about proof of having been to the range within the last year too. 5 shots at a static target and 5 at at moving target. No set standards though.

ugly

LE
I'll pass that on thanks. He is hoping to settle permanently but will work for his new boss for a year before selling up over here. He will be working for a firm in Amberg I think.

Latest Threads