Hunter-robots?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Schleswig-Holstein, Oct 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. According to New Scientist, the Pentagon have put out a request for tenders to develop
    more here: Clicky

Scares the crap out of me!

[​IMG]

2. If only those Pentagon folk would watch TV they'd know that this was a 'Bad Idea' and drop it. Will they ever learn...?

3. We covered robots here.

4. They should visit the UK. We have PCSO's. :roll:

[​IMG]

"My primary directive is to fuck about everyone who isn't a criminal"

5. :D

Hunter Killer robots.

Sounds fcuking mega to me. I can't wait until they become "Self aware" and rise up against us.

6. To do that they'd have to be well built and reliable, not part of a goverment procurement process.

7. In between ripping the shite out of Herr Winkey anyway... :wink:

8. Fortunately, if they become 'self aware' they will realise what yellow jacketed numptys they really are and such a drain on modern decent society they really are. They will then deploy mass euthenasia and we will all rejoice :D

Probably.

9. Have they got the kinks out of the Super human Eco Skeleton, Unmanned super jeep projects (And the 1,001 other R&D junkets) yet? No? Keep on milking the Tax Payer.

10. And then there's their flying submarine;

Saturday October 25 2008

THE US military hopes to invent a flying submarine, authorities said yesterday.

The new machine could cost as much as $3bn (€2.3bn) and would be required to carry eight men a combination of 1,150 miles by air, 115 miles by sea, or 22 miles underwater in less than eight hours.

11. Haaaaa Haaaaaaa Haaaaaaaa Haaaaaa Haaaaaaa Haaaaaa

years ahead of you Uncle Sam

WW

:wink:

12. They said robot not cyborg. :D