Hunter-robots?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
If only those Pentagon folk would watch TV they'd know that this was a 'Bad Idea' and drop it. Will they ever learn...?

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
They should visit the UK. We have PCSO's. :roll:

"My primary directive is to fuck about everyone who isn't a criminal"
:D

Hunter Killer robots.

Sounds fcuking mega to me. I can't wait until they become "Self aware" and rise up against us.

Closet_Jibber said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
They should visit the UK. We have PCSO's. :roll:

"My primary directive is to fuck about everyone who isn't a criminal"
:D

Hunter Killer robots.

Sounds fcuking mega to me. I can't wait until they become "Self aware" and rise up against us.
To do that they'd have to be well built and reliable, not part of a goverment procurement process.

Closet_Jibber said:

Fortunately, if they become 'self aware' they will realise what yellow jacketed numptys they really are and such a drain on modern decent society they really are. They will then deploy mass euthenasia and we will all rejoice :D

Probably.

Have they got the kinks out of the Super human Eco Skeleton, Unmanned super jeep projects (And the 1,001 other R&D junkets) yet? No? Keep on milking the Tax Payer.

And then there's their flying submarine;

Saturday October 25 2008

THE US military hopes to invent a flying submarine, authorities said yesterday.

The new machine could cost as much as $3bn (€2.3bn) and would be required to carry eight men a combination of 1,150 miles by air, 115 miles by sea, or 22 miles underwater in less than eight hours.

Haaaaa Haaaaaaa Haaaaaaaa Haaaaaa Haaaaaaa Haaaaaa

years ahead of you Uncle Sam

WW

:wink: