Hunt the C**t

So where was TCH this evening?.................Probably one of the most Politically sensetive moments of our involvement in Iraq.............3 BW lads killed in a controversial deployment and the best that this spin riddled, theiving, cheating , lying, excuse for a waste of taxpayers money called a Government can do is........get Adam Ingram to make the requisit statements................."Is it 'cos I is Scottish?"

Anyone for a spin?
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

ah someone else thinking the same, thought I was the only bitter and twisted one on here tonight

Some cnut needs hanging!

If anyone happened to chance by the Modweb intranet facility, they could perhaps find the location of TCH on the "ministers' movements" page on the parliamentary website. Not that I am advocating such a course of action! Heaven forbid!

I hope someone drops an anvil on him.

All this crap was predicted 18 months ago.....

While we are on the subject of our inspiring leaders from the "party of government"...

Maj Eric Joyce AGC (Retd) MP has been on our televisions acting as His Master's Voice. Surely Maj Joyce has a reserve committment...he doesn't look that old!

Is there anyone out there who could send him a "brown envelope"? Or perhaps we should send him some white feathers, as there were other parliamentarians who turned up to fight the war he is so enthusiastic about...

MrPVRd said:
If anyone happened to chance by the Modweb intranet facility, they could perhaps find the location of TCH on the "ministers' movements" page on the parliamentary website. Not that I am advocating such a course of action! Heaven forbid!
These ministers movements are like my bowel movements they all stink and are usually done away from view. Anyhow do we really expect people without honour to act any other way, remember they are from the legal profession so only ever really do anything for themselves smiling assassins all of them.

MrPVRd said:
send him some white feathers
Bollox, Send Tony three red Hackles with the tops cut off and soaked in blood.

SK (still severely urined off)

MrPVRd said:
While we are on the subject of our inspiring leaders from the "party of government"...

Maj Eric Joyce AGC (Retd) MP has been on our televisions acting as His Master's Voice. Surely Maj Joyce has a reserve committment...he doesn't look that old!

Is there anyone out there who could send him a "brown envelope"? Or perhaps we should send him some white feathers,
The Gallant member for Falkirk West is whilst he is an MP - EXEMPT from Call-up!!!

No service-person may act as an MP and vice verser....

as there were other parliamentarians who turned up to fight the war he is so enthusiastic about...
Who?

SKJOLD said:
[quote="MrPVRd]send him some white feathers
Bollox, Send Tony three red Hackles with the tops cut off and soaked in blood. :evil:

SK (still severely urined off)[/quote]
I doubt if the significance would get through to him, or indeed bother him, after all he is trained by an actor so it is all sham from Bliar at the best of times.

MrPVRd maybe the self deletion was done in haste PM me if you wish for my view.

boelynbulldog said:
SKJOLD said:
[quote="MrPVRd]send him some white feathers
Bollox, Send Tony three red Hackles with the tops cut off and soaked in blood. :evil:

SK (still severely urined off)
I doubt if the significance would get through to him, or indeed bother him, after all he is trained by an actor so it is all sham from Bliar at the best of times.

MrPVRd maybe the self deletion was done in haste PM me if you wish for my view.[/quote]

No, post it

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
SKJOLD said:
:?: edited by me! dont want to cause offence!
Skjold, nothing in that post to offend. It just showed the level of feeling we all share.

The Gallant member for Falkirk West is whilst he is an MP - EXEMPT from Call-up!!!

Not true, from Maj Desmond Swayne's (Tory MP) register of interests:

2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Major, Territorial Army, in which capacity I was on active service in Iraq 18 June 2003-3 December 2003.
This goes back to Cromwell, who kept his rank and seat in Parliament in the 1650s.

Mike_2817 said:
MrPVRd said:

Is there anyone out there who could send him a "brown envelope"? Or perhaps we should send him some white feathers,

as there were other parliamentarians who turned up to fight the war he is so enthusiastic about...
Does that mean that he ducked slimed and weasled his way out of his duty? Especially as others who have done the same have rightfully had criminal prosecutions taken out on them, one rule for one another rule for others, George Orwell quote about equality amongst pigs springs to mind.

(Edited because my fingers are to fat for the keyboard today)

Does that mean that he ducked slimed and weasled his way out of his duty? Especially as others who have done the same have rightfully had criminal prosecutions taken out on them, one rue for one another rule for others, George Orwell quote about equality amongst pigs springs to mind
I don't know the circumstances, to be honest. I think that Desmond Swayne was a medical officer and therefore in (much) more demand - I don't know what demand there is for field-rank educators in Iraq!