Hunt for Maddie to end

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fat_Cav, Nov 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, enough's enough! One of you fuckers has her and now it's time to unchain her and let her go.

It seems that the McCann's (you remember them, the careful parents?) are now down to their last £300k. After 3 yrs of paying PI's, useless PR types and chasing suprious leads in the pursuit of burying their guilt. . Opps! Sorry, finding their daughter, they might have to wind it all up as their running out of money.

So either let the kiddie go, C'mon she won't say anything, or do a 'X marks the spot' bit and let them know where she is know via a dusty pirate-style treasure map.

Also please please please sign the petition to force the Government to do more . .

Dear David Cameron

I ________________________ wish that you continue your support both financially and through using valuable British resources to find little Maddie left alone and afraid as a nasty man/woman/hole/tide took her away. Both Gerry, the heart surgeon father and Kate, the GP mother, are falling on hard times as all their money in being ploughed into their search for little Maddie and it is definitely not being flittered away on pointless PR people.
    Child protection experts have agreed that a review into the case is paramount to finding Maddie, as long as they wash over the unfortunate and completely unconnected 'Tapas 7' episode that just happened to coincide with poor Maddies disappearence.
    As a father youself to 4 (minus 1) children, we would hope that you find it in your heart and tax-payers pockets, to fund our cause to find Maddie.

Signed _____________________________________
    Name ______________________________________

C'mon please, put Gerry and Kate out of their misery. No Please, really do!! :pissedoff:

Kate & Gerry McCann fear hunt for missing daughter Maddie nearing end | The Sun |News

ps. All puns intended :grin:

2. Does this mean I can finally get rid of that large chest freezer in my garage???

3. does this mean they got away with it and are in profit.

No doubt as scousers they'll milk it to the bitter end, drop the ball and get caught trying to get rid of the bones

4. Has everybody in the UK checked the back of the Sofa? When I loose something that's the first place I look. And even if they don't find her, think to the boost to the economy with all those 50p pieces being spent.

5. Looking for Maddie is like looking for your phone when its on silent, you have to wander around the house listening for the muffled noises

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

McCanns - hypocritical shoites. They make it sound like they have been spending their own money. In fact they have been spending the money of the gullible twats who sent in cash to their appeal.

7. Large?
    Shirley a medium at most!

8. Looks like the 2 smug fcukers will have to find another source to meet their mortgage payments. Shame.

9. depends how many bits she's in

10. Listening to the radio today and that excuse for a father said it wasnt his responsibility to look for his daughter it was the english and Portugese governments....... well if he and his wife were responsible parents and not left the kids alone whilst they went out and not organised a baby sitter this wouldnt have happened

11. I think the Mcanns are just pissed off that they didnt get a free supermarket sweep trolley dash like Karen Matthews.

12. [​IMG]

Agony my arrse . . .

ar·ro·gant ([​IMG]r[​IMG][​IMG]-g[​IMG]nt)
    adj.
    1. Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.
    2. Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others: an arrogant contempt for the weak.

13. If done properly she will fit into icecube trays

14. Fuck me mate, A bit harse, everyone has to eat . . .
    every night. . .
    With your friends. . .
    Drinking wine. . .
    Taking turns when it suits them to check on the kids . .
    ad infinitum

15. I seem to remember the last Maddie thread lasted less than 24 hours!