Hung Like a Hamster?

This from Septic Central: US Government study show that men now produce only about a third as much sperm as hamsters..

Modern lifestyles and exposure to chemical pollution are blamed for a precipitous drop in sperm counts in men worldwide. A host of studies shows that, on average, they have dropped by two and a half times over the past 50 years from about 150 million per ml of sperm fluid to 60 million.. Hamsters produce 160 million per ml.

On a similar note. drinking just three cups of coffee per day decreases a man's ability to father ' normal children ' this from a study that discusses how modern life cuts both the quantity and quality of sperm.

so, it's decaf for me and some ' exercise' to help boost productivity levels...

I've been running in circles all my life and never getting anywhere, so nothing new there.. I was actually intimating exercising a certain specific muscle using the young lady mentioned in the poppy despatches as a motivational ' aid '...

Rocketeer said:
This from Septic Central: US Government study show that men now produce only about a third as much sperm as hamsters..
Yeah but can a hamster hit a spot 6 feet up on the wall with it?

Who counts the spermatazoa? Does the job pay well?

Latest Threads