Hung Like a Hamster?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Rocketeer, Nov 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This from Septic Central: US Government study show that men now produce only about a third as much sperm as hamsters..

Modern lifestyles and exposure to chemical pollution are blamed for a precipitous drop in sperm counts in men worldwide. A host of studies shows that, on average, they have dropped by two and a half times over the past 50 years from about 150 million per ml of sperm fluid to 60 million.. Hamsters produce 160 million per ml.

On a similar note. drinking just three cups of coffee per day decreases a man's ability to father ' normal children ' this from a study that discusses how modern life cuts both the quantity and quality of sperm.

so, it's decaf for me and some ' exercise' to help boost productivity levels...

2. By excercise, do you mean a fartlek session on a big, wall - mounted wheel?

3. I've been running in circles all my life and never getting anywhere, so nothing new there.. I was actually intimating exercising a certain specific muscle using the young lady mentioned in the poppy despatches as a motivational ' aid '...

4. Yeah but can a hamster hit a spot 6 feet up on the wall with it?

5. Only if you're playing hamster tennis

6. sh1t i thought this was a support group coz ive got a ...erm mate who could use one

7. Who counts the spermatazoa? Does the job pay well?