Hung like a donkey, minted or gift of the gab?

Which one?

Nick Vujicic: Limbless motivational speaker enjoys honeymoon on the beach a week after marrying the love of his life | Mail Online

That guy could make a frigging fortune with some "home movies" i mean i'd pay to see him trying to hump her, the lucky bastard ! There's no fucking justice is there !

The teen mastered life’s daily tasks and went on to show that he can do everything that able bodied people can do-including writing, typing, play drums, brush his teeth.

How the fuck does he brush his teeth AND play drums? Mind you looking at the second pic he does look to have a semi on.

The lucky bastard, that's all i can say !

Fuck off can be brush his own teeth.

G

goatrutar

He's got a flipper like foot which he can do all manner of things with. He must have a cock like a babies arm though.

M

Mark The Convict

'as he got older he eventually began to embrace his disability'

In a purely metaphorical sense, no doubt...

No limbs and a bird that, let's be honest, is on the ropey end of the Thai bride looking tarts.

You've got a twisted idea of lucky.
Oh do fuck off. Lets have a look at some pics of the birds you've pulled. I bet non of them are of a quality comparable to her.

And before you start, personally I have zero standards. If it's vaguely female, has a pulse and the requisite number of holes, I'll be in like a rat up a drainpipe. Although I do prefer Asian Whelk.

I would certainly do her and even be seen out with her. We could use him as a door stop.