Hung like a baby!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Lucky cunt! Wish my cock was that size.

Better than this fucking great thing I have got.

Falcon appeared on The Daily Show on March 2, 2010, and stated that he can completely envelop a doorknob with his foreskin
Whatever floats your boat.

I can personally recommend a good penis reduction surgeon. PM me if you need his number.

With a head like that he had to have something going for him.

"He only seems to meet women who want to have sex".
-and his point is?

This is a perfect example of natural equilibrium. A huge penis which should ordinarily have women kicking his door down is attached to a Ginger and thus limits the potential devastation.

A 7lb cock?

Christmas dinner for four.

I once woke to a mammoth cock laid across my face, as I came round I saw my pal sniggering down at me as he started to rhythmically twat it up and down over my nose, clever cunt wasn't as chipper when I tipped a kettle full of piss infused tap water over his swede as he slept. The mans penis was freakishly odd with contours, lumps, bumps and veins, he married a Canuck bird and went AWOL circa 2002.

G

goatrutar

I once woke to a mammoth cock laid across my face, as I came round I saw my pal sniggering down at me as he started to rhythmically twat it up and down over my nose, clever cunt wasn't as chipper when I tipped a kettle full of piss infused tap water over his swede as he slept. The mans penis was freakishly odd with contours, lumps, bumps and veins, he married a Canuck bird and went AWOL circa 2002.
How did it taste?

I did a Google to see this marvel but even with safe search 'off' there aren't any photos of the behemoth.

Perhaps he's telling porkies?

He must need a blood transfusion before sex, otherwise he'll just be thumbing his flaccid nine inches in, whilst complaining he feels dizzy and can see a bright light!