• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hung like a baby!

This is a perfect example of natural equilibrium. A huge penis which should ordinarily have women kicking his door down is attached to a Ginger and thus limits the potential devastation.

I once woke to a mammoth cock laid across my face, as I came round I saw my pal sniggering down at me as he started to rhythmically twat it up and down over my nose, clever cunt wasn't as chipper when I tipped a kettle full of piss infused tap water over his swede as he slept. The mans penis was freakishly odd with contours, lumps, bumps and veins, he married a Canuck bird and went AWOL circa 2002.

G

goatrutar

I once woke to a mammoth cock laid across my face, as I came round I saw my pal sniggering down at me as he started to rhythmically twat it up and down over my nose, clever cunt wasn't as chipper when I tipped a kettle full of piss infused tap water over his swede as he slept. The mans penis was freakishly odd with contours, lumps, bumps and veins, he married a Canuck bird and went AWOL circa 2002.
How did it taste?

He must need a blood transfusion before sex, otherwise he'll just be thumbing his flaccid nine inches in, whilst complaining he feels dizzy and can see a bright light!

Latest Threads