Hundred quid splurge.

Adultwork.
I have no idea what that is though.

Oh.
Splurdge.
Not spoodge.

D

Deleted 4482

Get yourself a webcam and a pair of speedoes. You'll have around £85 change out of that. Blow it on cheap cider. You'll then make a ten-fold profit making bespoke videos and special requests for a bloke in Barnsley.

Daz

LE
Get yourself a webcam and a pair of speedoes. You'll have around £85 change out of that. Blow it on cheap cider. You'll then make a ten-fold profit making bespoke videos and special requests for a bloke in Barnsley.
Does he have a van that's camper than anyone else's?

Last edited:
It's my birthday soon and frankly I can't think of anything I want. Missus is pestering me for ideas as I carefully have not mentioned liking anything for a few months as she tends to buy me things I'll never read or watch. In addition the NI government will be giving us a hundred quid to spend on he high street later in the year(which is nice).
So what would you spend just a hundred quid on?
Beer.
Lots of it.
Champion!

Beer.
Lots of it.
Champion!

A great choice Harry. And at 7.3%ABV, you won't really need too much.

47988048491_b0e3c791d3_b.jpg

I'm torn between sending it to little Enoch to get his eyes sorted or giving it to mbenwe to get a tap fitted in his village.
If theres any left I'll adopt a snow leopard.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Dogs' home will get it. They need it more than I do.

Or drop off a pile of toys and chews there to make things a bit better for the inhabitants.

Camo golf ball
most-pointless-useless-things-40-580f0af19a2d2__605.jpg

That would make a fantastic present. Whenever I've played whack-fúck, even if using those day-glow orange balls, I barely ever see them again once they've left the tee. I once hit a ball and the club head made a bid for freedom. Went further than the sodding ball. Bloody game. At least it's a nice walk with a pint to look forward to at the end.

Latest Threads