Hundred quid splurge.

It's my birthday soon and frankly I can't think of anything I want. Missus is pestering me for ideas as I carefully have not mentioned liking anything for a few months as she tends to buy me things I'll never read or watch. In addition the NI government will be giving us a hundred quid to spend on he high street later in the year(which is nice).
So what would you spend just a hundred quid on?

Check out the "Affordable Watch" threads, then go to Argos.

philc

LE
It's my birthday soon and frankly I can't think of anything I want. Missus is pestering me for ideas as I carefully have not mentioned liking anything for a few months as she tends to buy me things I'll never read or watch. In addition the NI government will be giving us a hundred quid to spend on he high street later in the year(which is nice).

2 Bottles of Whisky

1620056364625.png

Irish passport and a takeaway.

Daz

LE
Camera

Fr SpodoKomodo

War Hero
I'd be a bit nervous of using that without a big red Emergency Stop button somewhere on it. You could do yourself an injury if there was a power surge on the mains.

I'd be a bit nervous of using that without a big red Emergency Stop button somewhere on it. You could do yourself an injury if there was a power surge on the mains.
And that's you on the algorithm's naughtly list - all those pop-up adverts will now follow you like leeches.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Send it to me and I'll spend it for you.

Latest Threads