Hundred quid splurge.

It's my birthday soon and frankly I can't think of anything I want. Missus is pestering me for ideas as I carefully have not mentioned liking anything for a few months as she tends to buy me things I'll never read or watch. In addition the NI government will be giving us a hundred quid to spend on he high street later in the year(which is nice).
So what would you spend just a hundred quid on?

Free money? I wonder where that's come from? I'd probably just waste it down the truck park on a blowie, though some drivers demand a bit more these days... Covid and all that.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Lancashire & Yorkshire 2-4-2T in 00 gauge.
1620038709641.png

£94 and you will have £6 left for a pint.

Fr SpodoKomodo

War Hero
It's my birthday soon and frankly I can't think of anything I want. Missus is pestering me for ideas as I carefully have not mentioned liking anything for a few months as she tends to buy me things I'll never read or watch. In addition the NI government will be giving us a hundred quid to spend on he high street later in the year(which is nice).

2:12.

A quality set of full length loading dies in 45-70. I may have to top that up a bit but 20+ quid extra is worth it.

10000 1p chews if they're still a thing.

I wouldn’t. This stinks of communism!

Latest Threads